Liveros1995
2020-01-13T20:50:37Z
hi to all, i need some help about ecu cloning edc17cp24 MASTER from an audi q7 6.0tdi

The car after ecu cloning operation(backup from old ecu and restore) stars only for 2 seconds and imobiliser problem appear!

Can help me with something?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2020-01-13T21:58:57Z
Originally Posted by: Liveros1995 

hi to all, i need some help about ecu cloning edc17cp24 MASTER from an audi q7 6.0tdi

The car after ecu cloning operation(backup from old ecu and restore) stars only for 2 seconds and imobiliser problem appear!

Clone no help you , must write back ori file from new ECU and after send full reading file from ORIGINAL ECU and Full reading from new ECU for learn new eeprom.Maybe somebody help you.I use ODIS online for adaptation This ECU for me is easy, But is possible adaptation on bench

Liveros1995
2020-01-13T22:31:50Z
I tried with odis , (with a name geko) he didn t can adapt to car..
Can u help me? I will pay man(it s from my faul, in the past i remaped this car and now original ecu burned because was water inside)
Please! Thx in advice
cardiagcom
2020-01-13T23:30:22Z

I tried with odis , (with a name geko) he didn t can adapt to car..
Can u help me? I will pay man(it s from my faul, in the past i remaped this car and now original ecu burned because was water inside)
Please! Thx in advice

for adaptation with ODIS NEW ECU must be from the same car and the same part number(or compatible ecu) also new ECU must be VIN CLEAN (no from stolen car or no from writeoff car( writeoff car is after accidend damage with no chance to repair) .
AUTOHEX_BMW
2020-01-14T16:53:19Z

VAG don't support clonning. Ecu has otp zone in tricore. Solution is eep and flash modified or adapt to new car with other tools, like smok, avdi etc....