Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-01-21T10:59:53Z
Hello!

Months ago I had problems to connect the 95320 eeprom from s FEM snd/or BDC to Autohex, the test clip won't work. I got a ne cable from Microtronik and it worked again. Now I have the same problem again. The test clip will not fix and hen I try it several times, the result is alwas the same, no connection to eeprom. Anyway what I try to use, the connection is impossible. I can desolder the chip, I can read it out with VVDI, but Authex will not connect, regardless of the adapter or clip. Where is the problem here. It cannot be that I have to buy every half year new cables.

CU Oliver
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Andrzej
2020-01-21T12:47:44Z
SYSTEM CONTACT CLEANER WITH SAFETY PAINT. IT HELPS ME EVERY TIME TOGETHER. WHOLESALE CABLES AH4, HEXPROG SA. LOW QUALITY. HOW IT IS CHINA
bratick
2020-01-21T18:13:47Z
Try this one  Annotation 2020-01-21 181107.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
But yeah they going fast. On the other side, they are cheap. In UK 3 cables for £10
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-01-22T06:12:15Z
Originally Posted by: Milkyway 

Hello!

Months ago I had problems to connect the 95320 eeprom from s FEM snd/or BDC to Autohex, the test clip won't work. I got a ne cable from Microtronik and it worked again. Now I have the same problem again. The test clip will not fix and hen I try it several times, the result is alwas the same, no connection to eeprom. Anyway what I try to use, the connection is impossible. I can desolder the chip, I can read it out with VVDI, but Authex will not connect, regardless of the adapter or clip. Where is the problem here. It cannot be that I have to buy every half year new cables.

CU Oliver

please contact support on Skype or whats app they carry out some test for you.