BEEMERS
  •  BEEMERS
  • 56.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-01-25T08:21:08Z
Does anyone have mini r60automatic n18 engine flash and eeprom data for me. Something went wrong when downgrading it for isn matching. Lost flash data completely and eeprom is corrupt.
How can I write a key for it if I don't have a working key then.

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-01-25T13:37:48Z
Originally Posted by: BEEMERS 

Does anyone have mini r60automatic n18 engine flash and eeprom data for me. Something went wrong when downgrading it for isn matching. Lost flash data completely and eeprom is corrupt.

you can go to cas firmware and redo the procedure,even cas firnware failed nothing will happen to eeprom.for more details please contact support in skype.
BEEMERS
  •  BEEMERS
  • 56.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-01-27T09:50:32Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: BEEMERS 

you can go to cas firmware and redo the procedure,even cas firnware failed nothing will happen to eeprom.for more details please contact support in skype.

yes thanks, something was wrong with my laptop or software. it dint want to connect with cas at all. next day tried again and could do firmware again.