Locker
  •  Locker
  • 53.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-02-04T15:54:05Z
Hello,

as stated in the title, i have been reading on the forum that unlocking those huf 434mhz with hextag or any other tool is not successful.

any tool that can do them or anyone have a working virgin file he can share?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-02-05T06:21:29Z
Originally Posted by: Locker 

Hello,

as stated in the title, i have been reading on the forum that unlocking those huf 434mhz with hextag or any other tool is not successful.

any tool that can do them or anyone have a working virgin file he can share?

hi,
it is supported in hextag and is working successful.
Infamous
2020-02-05T14:50:25Z
Bigger question is...Why is Hextag called Hexprog? why is there 2 names for one tool? its very confusing
2nd question is...when will Toyota renew key function added?
Locker
  •  Locker
  • 53.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-02-05T19:23:28Z
mmm weird because some hextag users here still claiming this particular remote renewing is not successful.

I will give it a try and report back once i have a car to program into.

Thanks for your reply !
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-02-06T05:30:12Z
Originally Posted by: Infamous 

Bigger question is...Why is Hextag called Hexprog? why is there 2 names for one tool? its very confusing
2nd question is...when will Toyota renew key function added?

before we had plans to make 2 tools one only for ECU read/write called hexprog and other which can be used for key programming along with autohex and with BDM functions which is the present Hextag.but the hexprog tool idea is on hold now.that's why the 2 names.the software in which hextag runs for BDM functions is named as Hexprog also.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-02-06T05:30:50Z
Originally Posted by: Locker 

mmm weird because some hextag users here still claiming this particular remote renewing is not successful.

I will give it a try and report back once i have a car to program into.

Thanks for your reply !

probably from the key itself,because many customers has reset this OEM key and all functions are working