Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-03-22T14:36:09Z
Hello!

Cloning a BDC can be easy. unlock the original and the donor BDC and transfeer the datas. So far so goood.

But now Ihave here a different situation. The original F15 BDC is damaged. I can read the 95128 with VVDI but there's no way to unlock the BDC. Only visible is BDC_GW, BDC_Body is not existing. I have the DME ISN from the original one.

On the other hand I have here an used BDC but without any keys and/or DME ISN. I can unlock it on the hard way but will this work? So can I create this BDC as a new one for the F15? The car is not here, I got only the original BDC, the keys and the DME. No one will drive at the moment due to corona. So I should be on the safe side when I send the stuff back.

Thx in advance.

CU Oliver
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

AUTOHEX_BMW
2020-03-22T19:57:18Z
It's easy. Unlock second bdc by the hard way, then write original isn from car into it, renew keys by hextag, then learn keys on bench.car will start and gearbox will run without problem.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-23T05:38:47Z
Originally Posted by: Milkyway 

Hello!

Cloning a BDC can be easy. unlock the original and the donor BDC and transfeer the datas. So far so goood.

But now Ihave here a different situation. The original F15 BDC is damaged. I can read the 95128 with VVDI but there's no way to unlock the BDC. Only visible is BDC_GW, BDC_Body is not existing. I have the DME ISN from the original one.

On the other hand I have here an used BDC but without any keys and/or DME ISN. I can unlock it on the hard way but will this work? So can I create this BDC as a new one for the F15? The car is not here, I got only the original BDC, the keys and the DME. No one will drive at the moment due to corona. So I should be on the safe side when I send the stuff back.

Thx in advance.

CU Oliver

Replacing FEM/BDC with used when no communication with original

1.Unlock and reset mileage for used FEM/BDC in Autohex
• if got working key unlock using it
OR
•Use option 3

2.Read ISN from original DME
3.write DME ISN to FEM from ISN manager option 4
4.change VIN for FEM/BDC(Cas replacement-->Advanced)
5.Program key if needed
6.connect FEM/BDC to car
7.Restore FA from FA manager
8.Go out to main menu and come inside coding/programming
9.Program GW and BODY from indiv programming (note it will do only coding because fem already updated)
10.Finish

Also contact support in skype they can take a look at your original BDC.
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-03-23T09:55:54Z
Hello!

Thanks for the help. I thought, that this could be the right way but want to be on the safe side (have the car not here).

Wish you all the best in this hard time.

CU Oliver
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-24T05:45:32Z
Originally Posted by: Milkyway 

Hello!

Thanks for the help. I thought, that this could be the right way but want to be on the safe side (have the car not here).

Wish you all the best in this hard time.

CU Oliver

if you got the original BDC with you please contact support they will take a look in it.