frick
  •  frick
  • 69.6% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-03-20T13:10:31Z
Hello Microtronic,can you write here on the forum the next releases for your tools which functions will be implemented on the next future..This will be nice to know in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance!
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-21T05:52:16Z
Originally Posted by: frick 

Hello Microtronic,can you write here on the forum the next releases for your tools which functions will be implemented on the next future..This will be nice to know in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance!

we are working everyday to add more ECU to the list of supported in Hextag.
frick
  •  frick
  • 69.6% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-03-21T07:11:03Z
Yes i know that you are working on tunning parts,in hextag and how about other functions also for Autohex II,whats the plan?
bratick
2020-03-21T10:55:51Z
I see they not really working on autohex for BMW G series. They more concentrate on bdm tool...
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-22T05:27:35Z
Originally Posted by: frick 

Yes i know that you are working on tunning parts,in hextag and how about other functions also for Autohex II,whats the plan?

we have added G series ECU ISN recently,no forecast on BDC unlock right now.
Andrzej
2020-03-22T07:49:20Z
my wish list ah4: E series edit AIF , parking brake programming repair (AH4 still kills this module), F / G series isn DDE DME reading by obd, service history editing, key eprom edition (VIN, mileage, lastcar start etc.)
useyourbrains
2020-03-22T09:04:35Z
One huge function is missing for hextag is key making by dump cas1/2/3/3+/4/4+
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-23T05:36:28Z
Originally Posted by: useyourbrains 

if we add key programming in hextag then it will affect Autohex customers.
useyourbrains
2020-03-23T08:34:22Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

So add this to autohex, don't matter, I have both.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-24T05:44:39Z

So add this to autohex, don't matter, I have both.

programming key direct in autohex on cas is more easier than with the dumps we believe.Not all customers recommend programming key after soldering and reading dump.
matose
2020-03-24T10:25:32Z
In certain cases it's easier to read the dump and make key from that. I think Autohex is missing 3 important things:

1) Decode ISN from key when we have CAS4+ dump, it's not normal to ask for DDE / DME ISN

2) Make keys from dump

3) Allow to upgrade FEM without opening it (not possible at the moment if you don't have programming package)

For Hextag I would like to see:

1) Checksum calculation in the program (is OBD tuning going to work or that feature has been removed?)

2) EDC16 / ME9 / ME7 factory mode

3) A Copy button so we can copy the ISN in case of BMW ECUs (Clipboard or to the file)

4) Hardware / Software info for all the ECU's so we can find the proper backup if the software on the ECU is corrupted

5) A revised BDM&JTAG cable as the one suplied breaks very easily the CLK black & white wires

For both tools I would like to have an approved AC Adapter (for safety and guarantee of stable operation) and a carrying case for Autohex and Hexprog, I will gladly pay for these things.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-24T12:18:29Z
Originally Posted by: matose 

In certain cases it's easier to read the dump and make key from that. I think Autohex is missing 3 important things:

1) Decode ISN from key when we have CAS4+ dump, it's not normal to ask for DDE / DME ISN

2) Make keys from dump

3) Allow to upgrade FEM without opening it (not possible at the moment if you don't have programming package)

For Hextag I would like to see:

1) Checksum calculation in the program (is OBD tuning going to work or that feature has been removed?)

2) EDC16 / ME9 / ME7 factory mode

3) A Copy button so we can copy the ISN in case of BMW ECUs (Clipboard or to the file)

4) Hardware / Software info for all the ECU's so we can find the proper backup if the software on the ECU is corrupted

5) A revised BDM&JTAG cable as the one suplied breaks very easily the CLK black & white wires

For both tools I would like to have an approved AC Adapter (for safety and guarantee of stable operation) and a carrying case for Autohex and Hexprog, I will gladly pay for these things.

1.yes we cannot do that now but have solution to unlock CAS OBD
2.sorry that's not possible
3.people without programming package need to update fem only while unlocking it so anyway you need to open it for unlocking.

for hextag
1.yes we will be adding it soon online.
2.also this is on the pipeline
3.hextag has all read only option that's why not added copy button for ISN.
4.hextag is a BDM tool we cannot add same functions like autohex giving all information about software.
5.maybe your hextag cable is old batch,we have revised hextag jtag cable since long time.
El hamri Abdellatif
2020-03-24T19:47:14Z
This did not affect AUTOH.X clients. The issue is a hardware development issue.
Each development has a job. Each guest has a price
Good luck

matose
2020-03-24T21:46:51Z

1.yes we cannot do that now but have solution to unlock CAS OBD
2.sorry that's not possible
3.people without programming package need to update fem only while unlocking it so anyway you need to open it for unlocking.

for hextag
1.yes we will be adding it soon online.
2.also this is on the pipeline
3.hextag has all read only option that's why not added copy button for ISN.
4.hextag is a BDM tool we cannot add same functions like autohex giving all information about software.
5.maybe your hextag cable is old batch,we have revised hextag jtag cable since long time.

Autohex:

1) It's not helping if I need DME / DDE ISN to unlock CAS by OBD. All the other tools are decrypting CAS4+ ISN with a working key, I think you should implement this also ASAP

2) OK

3) You're right but in some cases it does not work to update with that method. Happened to me more than once and had to use other tool for the update on table

Hextag:

1) Also OBD tuning will work in the future?

2) Any ETA on this?

3) It's useful if you want to Copy / Paste the ISN into the CAS dump in Hextag

4) If you want to be serious on the tuning / cloning market it's necessary to implement this function (VIN no, hardware no and software version you can see in every tuning tool). I don't see what this has to do with Autohex?

5) I think you are right, you think you can send me the new revision cable when I order the Tricore Module next week?

Any comment about the approved power adapter and carying case?

Thanks

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-25T05:35:06Z
3) You're right but in some cases it does not work to update with that method. Happened to me more than once and had to use other tool for the update on table
if you get error on update on that option you must contact support.in some fem when all key lost there are chances to get error on update because of no ignition or key in that case you must contact us we can bypass it.

1) Also OBD tuning will work in the future?
yes have plans for it but no time forecast.

3.will check if can do something for that,but can't guarantee anything.

for the power adapter you can use any good quality 12V 2A power supply and with the new power tricore module its more safer it will protect hextag from any shorts.
Andrzej
2020-03-25T07:21:56Z
3) I have a device (obd) that switches on the ignition in the F / G series without a working key. I have access to
all modules in the car. The ignition is on as long as I want, the car does not go to sleep. you should work on a similar solution, a lot of problems will solve it
Regards
matose
2020-03-26T13:37:01Z
3) I think is that you should be able to update the FEM on the table and on car without opening it, then open and unlock it. You could enable only FEM programming, it's very useful for the locksmiths.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-28T06:21:36Z
Originally Posted by: matose 

3) I think is that you should be able to update the FEM on the table and on car without opening it, then open and unlock it. You could enable only FEM programming, it's very useful for the locksmiths.

if you get error on advanced option for update because of ignition ,you will get error even on indiv programming(ref 830C) as i said if any error like this we recommend you to contact us our team can help you to unlock on bench itself.
zoranmadzar
2020-04-01T20:39:49Z
my point is ... to waste too much time on a multibrend tool ... as a hextag ...
WE INVESTED AUTOHEX TOOL ... BRAND CAR BMW ... ONLY BMW TOOL
OUR EXPECTATION IS TO BE ON TOP OF COMPETITION AND NEAR PERFECTION TO WORK WITH YOUR BMW TOOLS, DEVELOP A NEW FUNCTIONS ..!

THIS IS OUR EXPECTATION FROM AUTOHEX

NEW MULTI BRAND FUNCTIONS FROM OUR TOOLS ARE NOT OUR EXPECTATIONS, BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER SUCH SIMILAR TOOL ... NOW WE ARE LATER WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOHEX WHEN YOU ARE DEVELOPING MULTI TOOL !!!!
See ... I'm sorry if I'm wrong ...
Infamous
2020-04-01T22:34:29Z
I think they should have a poll for us to vote on what features to work on next or improvements in certain fields.. I would like to see a feature in programming menu when listing all modules to list the vin so its easy to see if a module was change and have different vin.. kinda like how avdi menu is...it show short vin and you can quickly look to see what part was change or have different vin.