Andrzej
2020-04-02T09:51:37Z
good solution is in bmw exp .... r, there you can see short Vin, mileage, it would be a good option, not to mention reset mileage in modules not only kombi,cas or fem/bcm
americanbimmer
2020-04-03T01:41:20Z
for my I really expecting BDC G series unlock for make keys and read isn and other functions, and really you need make a better function cas4 unlock by obd, I use other tools for that and is really easy and fast doit never fail, and really I expect ever the better of autohex for the price I pay, is nice have frequently updates of hextag but I hope frequently updates of autohex new features or more functions MILEAGE RESET, DUMP DECODE DME ISN, ADVANCED GUIDED CODING FUNCTION, ALL NEW FUNCTION IN AUTOHEX IS GREAT, WITH THAT CAN MAKE MONEY AND ENJOY WORKING, MORE FREQUENTLY, REGARDS
matose
2020-04-03T11:43:06Z
Originally Posted by: americanbimmer 

for my I really expecting BDC G series unlock for make keys and read isn and other functions, and really you need make a better function cas4 unlock by obd, I use other tools for that and is really easy and fast doit never fail

Yes, CAS4 section is really anoying in Autohex... you always need DME ISN even if you have working hey, unlocking is pretty slow compared to other tools
Working with dumps is restricted to Hextag I think so I don't think we will see ISN decoding from DME dump or make key from file...

P.S: Considering the problem with Corona and that we don't have any work at the moment, are you considering to give us extra 1 / 2 months for the subscription?

Findlaybum
2020-04-03T15:20:37Z
Of course they are mate .. maybe even give you what you cant earn now plus a bonus ... ffs give them a break they are a company who are hurting and under lock down just like the rest of the world .so suck it up and get on with it .
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
matose
2020-04-03T15:45:02Z
Originally Posted by: Findlaybum 

Of course they are mate .. maybe even give you what you cant earn now plus a bonus ... ffs give them a break they are a company who are hurting and under lock down just like the rest of the world .so suck it up and get on with it .

I don't think I was disrespectful, it was a simple question. Everybody is hurting now, I don't think that we should be pointing out who is hurting more...

Chill out because and be calm, my next reply will not be that polite if you continue like this!
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-04T06:55:11Z

for my I really expecting BDC G series unlock for make keys and read isn and other functions, and really you need make a better function cas4 unlock by obd, I use other tools for that and is really easy and fast doit never fail, and really I expect ever the better of autohex for the price I pay, is nice have frequently updates of hextag but I hope frequently updates of autohex new features or more functions MILEAGE RESET, DUMP DECODE DME ISN, ADVANCED GUIDED CODING FUNCTION, ALL NEW FUNCTION IN AUTOHEX IS GREAT, WITH THAT CAN MAKE MONEY AND ENJOY WORKING, MORE FREQUENTLY, REGARDS

we can do cas4 unlock obd just by clicking on one option from cas firmware.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-04T06:55:55Z
Originally Posted by: matose 

for my I really expecting BDC G series unlock for make keys and read isn and other functions, and really you need make a better function cas4 unlock by obd, I use other tools for that and is really easy and fast doit never fail

Yes, CAS4 section is really anoying in Autohex... you always need DME ISN even if you have working hey, unlocking is pretty slow compared to other tools
Working with dumps is restricted to Hextag I think so I don't think we will see ISN decoding from DME dump or make key from file...

P.S: Considering the problem with Corona and that we don't have any work at the moment, are you considering to give us extra 1 / 2 months for the subscription?

its slow but its safer compared to other tools.even we are affected from corona virus like any other person/company.
CBDIAG78
2020-04-04T19:55:09Z
you do a remarkable job. But I think you have to put a lot more effort into developing new functions WITH HW4.
I find that your development OF HEXPROG IS GOOD ,Put people who bought HW4 FULL upset to see so many new updates for hexprog.
What I will find ideal for this tool "hexprog" Would it save me from buying VVDI PROG

But after paying 5850 dollars I expect to have a lot more Development and stability.
thank you so much for all your efforts