autohex_II_USA
2016-10-11T04:57:37Z
hello every one .. may be get this job soon, customer have car accident and he can't out temp display read to normal all the wires is good, new sensor and still show -40.0 degree.. during accident the wires it's might got shorted so cook the driver inside ICM..

-my question is can i replace used ICM and using autohexII can change the mileage or read change vin storage in this Used ICM..??

-or my best could be done by manual remove the chip out by read xprog, R260,R270, Smelecom...to able to read chip 35080............to change mileage & vin or another solution just swap the chip 35080..any one have done any help i am really appreciated

autohex_II_USA
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2016-10-11T10:58:16Z
You did not tell us what car model if it is F or E series.
If it is E series, you must change the VIN by DUMP (mileage is optional see details below)
If it is F series, most of times you can change VIN by reprogram it.
For mileage (E and F):
If mileage in donor KOMBI is lower than the CAS mileage, it will automatically adjusted.
If mileage is higher, you must change it by DUMP.
Enoch
2016-10-12T04:01:13Z
You have a wiring issue. Double check. A shorted wire will not damage the kombi on this circuit. I see it all the time.
autohex_II_USA
2016-10-14T22:24:35Z
thanks u all your help.. after i re-analyzed i found mokey short cut repair the wires by just twisting wires to wires and so many wires cut and twist by finger together not event properly solder it each together .. so after i make new wires and fixed it right and clear the code wala .out side display temp back to read normal//////....bad terrible electrical guy repair mobile mechanic and i do not need correct mileage for him

thanks all your detail helping me ...sorry for delay update post fixed.......