BEEMERS
  •  BEEMERS
  • 56.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-04-21T10:33:45Z
Hi everyone. i have a f30 manual hear that the steering lock does not want to unlock. All key's lost, made new key. Autohex did not want to read the fem at all. Eventually had to use
the vvdi to make key. Problem, key is programmed correctly, can read key in slot with autohex, but ignition doesn't switch on and steering not unlocking. I have tried another cars
lock set but still ignition off and no unlocking. Programming with ista p or autohex doesn't help. Ista p wants to reprogram fem but fails. Autohex program successful but no luck. Is there something i'm missing?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-22T06:22:41Z
Originally Posted by: BEEMERS 

Hi everyone. i have a f30 manual hear that the steering lock does not want to unlock. All key's lost, made new key. Autohex did not want to read the fem at all. Eventually had to use
the vvdi to make key. Problem, key is programmed correctly, can read key in slot with autohex, but ignition doesn't switch on and steering not unlocking. I have tried another cars
lock set but still ignition off and no unlocking. Programming with ista p or autohex doesn't help. Ista p wants to reprogram fem but fails. Autohex program successful but no luck. Is there something i'm missing?

what' the issue you get with autohex?why don't you contact support when you get problem we have an active support team in skype whatsapp etc..is that a used fem?manual fem has ELV in it but if its original for car it should not be affected,
BEEMERS
  •  BEEMERS
  • 56.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-04-23T12:31:23Z
Yes i did ask for help. Two guys tried to help me. They couldn't come right. We spend like 2.5 hours on team viewer. They eventually said something must be wrong with the fem.
ihave made 13 f series key's already. this was the first one giving problems. and it is the cars original fem and engine ecu.