Richard Ireland
2019-09-27T15:11:55Z
Hi
I replaced sec.hand. FEM from automatic gear box i have key and original is okay and is manual gear box (problem is wipers not working )
I did exactly as i got instruction :
How to replace FEM/BDC with used one in F series when have communications with original
•Unlock original FEM/BDC using working key in Autohex
•Read and save ISN from the original FEM/BDC using the secret file you got after unlock(ISN Manager option 4)
•Save FA from FA manager
•Connect used FEM/BDC on Autohex
•Unlock and reset mileage for used FEM/BDC
1.Using working key if it has one
OR
2.Using option 3 without isn and key
•After getting the secret file for used FEM/BDC go to isn manager option 4 and write the isn saved from original
•Change vin for used fem from CAS replacement-->Advanced
•Program key if needed using secret file for used
•Load already saved original fa to used one from Fa manager
•Program GW and Body from Indiv Programing
•Finish

After when i did test on IstaD is faults present as no communication with EGS,GWS,CON,TBX,COMBOX.atd
so next step i was thinking the FA Vo is not correct
i did the process again
I tried put original FA VO from Bmw online and still not good
please can you help me i dont know what happened but this is the 3 car with FEM and using autohex and all 3 car have problem

Thanks
Regards
Richard
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-28T09:01:02Z
Originally Posted by: Richard Ireland 

Hi
I replaced sec.hand. FEM from automatic gear box i have key and original is okay and is manual gear box (problem is wipers not working )
I did exactly as i got instruction :
How to replace FEM/BDC with used one in F series when have communications with original
•Unlock original FEM/BDC using working key in Autohex
•Read and save ISN from the original FEM/BDC using the secret file you got after unlock(ISN Manager option 4)
•Save FA from FA manager
OR
•After getting the secret file for used FEM/BDC go to isn manager option 4 and write the isn saved from original
•Program key if needed using secret file for used
•Load already saved original fa to used one from Fa manager
•Program GW and Body from Indiv Programing
•Finish

After when i did test on IstaD is faults present as no communication with EGS,GWS,CON,TBX,COMBOX.atd
so next step i was thinking the FA Vo is not correct
i did the process again
I tried put original FA VO from Bmw online and still not good
please can you help me i dont know what happened but this is the 3 car with FEM and using autohex and all 3 car have problem

Thanks
Regards
Richard

if many control are not responding then probably your used fem is not compatible for car as you said its not Autohex Fault.
Richard Ireland
2019-09-28T14:43:52Z
Hi
By the part no in ETK both are compatible
The car still see all control units which are not responding from old car locks like the FA is not correctly write or something program is not fully or I don’t know
If the used FEM won’t be compatible the Autohex will see that and will give you warning before but didn’t
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-28T15:09:24Z

Hi
The car still see all control units which are not responding from old car locks like the FA is not correctly write or something program is not fully or I don’t know
If the used FEM won’t be compatible the Autohex will see that and will give you warning before but didn’t

when it comes to FEM its all different story there are different levels of FEM.if you are replacing it better get used one from same year because if it is different level then all controls will be listed in diagnose and will work in car but when you go to indiv programming some will say not responding.mainly happens with kombi and IHKA.
cardiagcom
2019-09-28T18:10:54Z

Hi

Better try update full car anmake coding with latest ISTA NEXT after you will see , if you strat Ista Next after Ista ask you wich module was replaced and you will see is compatible or no.. No forgot use Battery Support Unit 100A 14V
Richard Ireland
2019-09-30T14:45:14Z
Hi
So after couple hours is ELV done reset THANKS FOR HELP TO ONLINE SUPPORT
Just is about 2 hours extra and you need some programmer as VVDIprog or something to read st 95040 if you dont have you F...
Because HEXprog or Autohex not reading i dont know way because you need it
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-30T16:10:08Z

Hi
Just is about 2 hours extra and you need some programmer as VVDIprog or something to read st 95040 if you dont have you F...
I just wondering if some one Have VVDI2 and see if is the problem in Tool or is the all tools do same way.
Why is autohex teling is FEM no problem to change for used one and when you do it you find more problem and you need more tools and files and shit.

sorry unfortunately we don't support 95040 eeprom reading from elv.if still controls are missing in indiv programming and responding on diagnose then fem not compatible.try to get same level FEM.
Willisodhiambo
2019-10-03T06:01:29Z

Hi

Be a little clearer, So you need to clone st 95040 from old to the used FEM then the problem is solved?
RocketSurgeon
2019-10-03T08:13:11Z
95040 is the EEPROM in the ELV. You can write a virgin dump to the ELV so it syncs up with the replacement FEM.
Willisodhiambo
2019-10-05T09:21:58Z
Noted. Thanks.
abc123
  •  abc123
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2020-04-26T23:58:09Z
OR

I think it is not necessary to change ISN and VIN. The "CAS Replacement" procedure should do it automatically.

No ??????
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-27T06:08:58Z
Originally Posted by: abc123 

OR

I think it is not necessary to change ISN and VIN. The "CAS Replacement" procedure should do it automatically.

No ??????

when you do cloning no need to change ISN and VIN manually it will be adapted from original,the only thing you need to do is load fa from original fem to used.