Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-04-29T18:25:54Z
Hello!

Found nothing in the forum. When I'm using Autohex or Hexprog on my new notebook with 4k display the programs not really support them. Is there any fix available?

CU Oliver
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-30T06:44:19Z
Originally Posted by: Milkyway 

Hello!

Found nothing in the forum. When I'm using Autohex or Hexprog on my new notebook with 4k display the programs not really support them. Is there any fix available?

CU Oliver

whats the issue you are getting?
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2020-04-30T16:49:44Z
Hello!
A little bit small everything. :)

CU Oliver

Autohex.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. Hexprog.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-02T09:50:26Z
Originally Posted by: Milkyway 

Hello!
A little bit small everything. :)

CU Oliver

Autohex.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. Hexprog.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

try to change resolution on your laptop.
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2020-05-04T11:05:33Z
Hello!

I can change the scaling onto 350% then I can see a little bit mor. Or I switch the resolution to 1.920*1.080. But why should I buy a notebook with 4k and every other software is running (only Autohex and Hexprog have this problem) to use it with full-hd? It would be better to prepare the software ready for 4k. I'm sure that there are many other users with the same problem cause 4k is more and more popular.

CU Oliver