jay
  •  jay
  • 50.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-05-05T21:24:52Z
I soldered wires as mentioned in the drawing but hex prog could not read D-flash or P-flash. it could not unlock MCU. Do i need to remove two components on the Board? or is there something else wrong? Thanks for replying.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-06T06:46:50Z
Originally Posted by: jay 

I soldered wires as mentioned in the drawing but hex prog could not read D-flash or P-flash. it could not unlock MCU. Do i need to remove two components on the Board? or is there something else wrong? Thanks for replying.

hi,
please send your cable photo.are you able to read any cas?
dasi
  •  dasi
  • 50.8% (Neutral)
2020-05-22T18:00:38Z
I got exactly the same issue. I could only read D-FLASH. P-FLASH impossible to read. Please provide solution for that. Bought that tool to be able to read cars with 1N35H/5M48H without desolder.
I'm using BDM/JTAG cable.
It's new HEXPROG bought already with TRICORE Module.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-26T06:45:14Z
Originally Posted by: dasi 

I got exactly the same issue. I could only read D-FLASH. P-FLASH impossible to read. Please provide solution for that. Bought that tool to be able to read cars with 1N35H/5M48H without desolder.
I'm using BDM/JTAG cable.
It's new HEXPROG bought already with TRICORE Module.

sorry for late reply we were on holidays since Friday but i believe our team in whats-app already answered you.