brend
  •  brend
  • 51.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-05-25T18:41:46Z
Hi friends.......
Need help please with bmw f10 hybrid (2013 year).
Car have problem with isn in ecu,engine wan't start and fault code in ecu ews manipulation .
Car come to me with this trable and keylessgo not worked correctly only steering coil away possible start ignition.And fault code in cas hardware fault.

What I do .
1.Reflash cas ....after reflash trable hardware fault error is gone.Actual key still work bad only steering coil away.
2.Then Im programm next new one key (actual key away) and new key remote and keylessgo work grate (and cas without trable) but engine wan't start.
Car have cas4+ crypto isn and Im not anderstand where is trable.
Im load full from cas and full from ecu ,need help for check sunhro in ecu, probably problem in here .
If Im read isn key away it's look ........10 3E 74 F1 60 69 82 62 ED B0 DE 08 55 73 FC 8E
If read from ecu dump it's look...........05 CF 0A 95 A9 49 2B DC F8 41 A0 6C 9C 53 55 30
 Full ecu n55.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 Full cas4+.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-26T06:56:31Z
Originally Posted by: brend 

Hi friends.......
Need help please with bmw f10 hybrid (2013 year).
Car have problem with isn in ecu,engine wan't start and fault code in ecu ews manipulation .
Car come to me with this trable and keylessgo not worked correctly only steering coil away possible start ignition.And fault code in cas hardware fault.

What I do .
1.Reflash cas ....after reflash trable hardware fault error is gone.Actual key still work bad only steering coil away.
2.Then Im programm next new one key (actual key away) and new key remote and keylessgo work grate (and cas without trable) but engine wan't start.
Car have cas4+ crypto isn and Im not anderstand where is trable.
Im load full from cas and full from ecu ,need help for check sunhro in ecu, probably problem in here .
If Im read isn key away it's look ........10 3E 74 F1 60 69 82 62 ED B0 DE 08 55 73 FC 8E
If read from ecu dump it's look...........05 CF 0A 95 A9 49 2B DC F8 41 A0 6C 9C 53 55 30
 Full ecu n55.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 Full cas4+.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.

if you can get ISN from CAS then check its same with that of DME.
brend
  •  brend
  • 51.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-05-26T07:36:04Z
Hi.
Im tryed with both isn which im get write key and set this to ecu , but problem stay same ,engine wan't start and ews manipulation fault in ecu.
Car have cas4+ crypto isn and for decyption need ecu dump or worked key,but Im unknow what before my servis wit this car happens and what wiht this to do,because nothing help what Im try to do and where is trable just un anderstand.
Probably my thinking maybe another eep in cas or another crypto isn writed to here before me ,just unknown .

Possible chekc from my dump isn,maybe I have samething wrong?

I have good eep from cas4+ crypto (with known decrypted isn)
Possible take from another cas4+ only cripto isn (with known decrupted isn ) and write this to my cas and decrypted isn to ecu?
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-26T10:00:35Z
Originally Posted by: brend 

Hi.
Im tryed with both isn which im get write key and set this to ecu , but problem stay same ,engine wan't start and ews manipulation fault in ecu.
Car have cas4+ crypto isn and for decyption need ecu dump or worked key,but Im unknow what before my servis wit this car happens and what wiht this to do,because nothing help what Im try to do and where is trable just un anderstand.
Probably my thinking maybe another eep in cas or another crypto isn writed to here before me ,just unknown .

Possible chekc from my dump isn,maybe I have samething wrong?

I have good eep from cas4+ crypto (with known decrypted isn)
Possible take from another cas4+ only cripto isn (with known decrupted isn ) and write this to my cas and decrypted isn to ecu?

if you want you can try something try to unlock CAS4+ from cas firmware option OBD and if asked for ISN use your know ISN.then once unlock complete and get secret file you can write DME ISN to CAS from ISN manager option 4