HerneBayLocks
2020-05-31T16:39:14Z
I am working on BMW 320D 2014 F31 all keys lost , (this is my first time doing a fem ) I have read the ISN code and unlocked FEM and have key data I have coded my key but when I go back to the car the key will not work. I plugged in the Autohex and I can see the key is in slot 8 and recognised when held next to the steering column but the car will not turn on. I have ordered different keys to see if this is the problem. But I cant understand why it will say the key is there but not turning the ignition on ? is there something I am doing wrong any help would be appreciated as I really need this car up and running asap.

thanks tom
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-06-01T06:13:04Z
Originally Posted by: HerneBayLocks 

I am working on BMW 320D 2014 F31 all keys lost , (this is my first time doing a fem ) I have read the ISN code and unlocked FEM and have key data I have coded my key but when I go back to the car the key will not work. I plugged in the Autohex and I can see the key is in slot 8 and recognised when held next to the steering column but the car will not turn on. I have ordered different keys to see if this is the problem. But I cant understand why it will say the key is there but not turning the ignition on ? is there something I am doing wrong any help would be appreciated as I really need this car up and running asap.

thanks tom

please check fault codes in fem gw and fem body.you can try program fem gw because sometime when its unlocked fem will go into transport mode so programming FEM GW from indiv programming will remove the transport mode.