ludoN54
  •  ludoN54
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-08-06T19:38:30Z
Hi Guys,

i would like to know if it's possible to write ISN on CAS with HEXTAG only ??
everything I see seems to use Hextag AND AUTOHEX, but i only have the hextag...so am i missing Something ?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-08-08T08:23:33Z
Originally Posted by: ludoN54 

Hi Guys,

i would like to know if it's possible to write ISN on CAS with HEXTAG only ??
everything I see seems to use Hextag AND AUTOHEX, but i only have the hextag...so am i missing Something ?

hi,
with hextag you can only read ISN, If you want to write ISN you need to go for autohex package AHX001 or up.if you got more questions please feel free to contact us.
https://www.microtronik.com/order-online/compare 
https://www.youtube.com/c/Microtronik/videos
ludoN54
  •  ludoN54
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-08-08T15:26:11Z
but the website is saying i could edit ISN on CAS...
Given below are some of the major functions of Hextag:

Ecu cloning/tuning of a wide range of Ecus (No need to open the Ecu cover), check our supported list of Ecus
Read cas4/4+ without removing any part from board with a guaranteed safe operation.
Repair corrupted EEPROM in CAS3+
Edit CAS3+ and CAS4 ISN and VIN and other parameters
Reset mileage for CAS
Repair FRM with one click
Support read/write other brands like Porsche BCM without removing any component, JLR KVM ECU, Audi/VW BCM, Mercedes Benz EZS and others.
Dashboard EEPROM M35080, M35160, 080D0WQ, 160D0WQ reset in few seconds.
Key Renew for many brands like Audi, BMW, MINI, Porsche, Nissan, Toyota, Fiat, Renault...etc.
Live support for all functions in HexTag, users can reach our support team by Live Chat or Skype.
CipiCip
2020-08-08T22:19:23Z
Read CAS eeprom- use edit button,decrypt by working key...after that you will be able to edit isn in cas3+...edit isn,save file and after that write back
All job done by hextag
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-08-09T06:28:01Z
Originally Posted by: ludoN54 

but the website is saying i could edit ISN on CAS...
Given below are some of the major functions of Hextag:

Ecu cloning/tuning of a wide range of Ecus (No need to open the Ecu cover), check our supported list of Ecus
Read cas4/4+ without removing any part from board with a guaranteed safe operation.
Repair corrupted EEPROM in CAS3+
Edit CAS3+ and CAS4 ISN and VIN and other parameters
Reset mileage for CAS
Repair FRM with one click
Support read/write other brands like Porsche BCM without removing any component, JLR KVM ECU, Audi/VW BCM, Mercedes Benz EZS and others.
Dashboard EEPROM M35080, M35160, 080D0WQ, 160D0WQ reset in few seconds.
Key Renew for many brands like Audi, BMW, MINI, Porsche, Nissan, Toyota, Fiat, Renault...etc.
Live support for all functions in HexTag, users can reach our support team by Live Chat or Skype.

yes cas3+ you can decrypt with working key and can edit ISN also CAS4 supported for edit ISN.