BmwMerc
  •  BmwMerc
  • 71% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-08-27T19:28:11Z
Hi,
1) all connected on bench Autohex2 Full --> CAS3+ (crypto) and DDE Bosch EDC17CP02.
Can`t find the way to get VIN number from DDE I can see only long ISN and working hours also Engine code and part no, etc. but no VIN, possible to get it with AH2 on bench?

2) all connected on bench Autohex2 Full --> CAS3+ (crypto, part no. 938xxxx).
how to get CAS3+ Firmware done. When I try to do warning pops up saying "Battery voltage too low". AH2 connected with 12V-2A adapter. Battery Voltage readings on the software 11.6-11.7 always the same. picture 1 below.

3) another CAS3+ on bench --> On bench ISN Manager. CAS ISN is OK, but CAS SK (long one) not readable (fffff) see picture 2 below. is it normal? CAS from E60 2007/03.

4) one more CAS3+ on bench. Looks like AH2 asking to do firmware, but part number is 926xxxx. I was always thinking crypto can be only 938xxxx and 939xxxx. Is there any other part no. which can be crypted?

5) Can AH2 read ISN and working hours from EDC16CP35 (0281 014 437) on bench. If yes, what is the connection pinouts?

new AH2 user.
thanks in advance
 Capture.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Capture2.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-08-29T07:25:36Z
Originally Posted by: BmwMerc 

Hi,
1) all connected on bench Autohex2 Full --> CAS3+ (crypto) and DDE Bosch EDC17CP02.
Can`t find the way to get VIN number from DDE I can see only long ISN and working hours also Engine code and part no, etc. but no VIN, possible to get it with AH2 on bench?

2) all connected on bench Autohex2 Full --> CAS3+ (crypto, part no. 938xxxx).
how to get CAS3+ Firmware done. When I try to do warning pops up saying "Battery voltage too low". AH2 connected with 12V-2A adapter. Battery Voltage readings on the software 11.6-11.7 always the same. picture 1 below.

3) another CAS3+ on bench --> On bench ISN Manager. CAS ISN is OK, but CAS SK (long one) not readable (fffff) see picture 2 below. is it normal? CAS from E60 2007/03.

4) one more CAS3+ on bench. Looks like AH2 asking to do firmware, but part number is 926xxxx. I was always thinking crypto can be only 938xxxx and 939xxxx. Is there any other part no. which can be crypted?

5) Can AH2 read ISN and working hours from EDC16CP35 (0281 014 437) on bench. If yes, what is the connection pinouts?

new AH2 user.
thanks in advance
 Capture.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Capture2.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.

hi,
1. If you connected cas on bench you can go inside coding/programming option same like car.If the dde also connected you can see the VIN on it from Indiv coding or indiv programming option.

2.If on bench 12V is enough to do cas firmware.

3. this cas is cas3 with short ISN that's why it doesn't have numbers in long SK.

4.https://www.microtronik.com/support/autohex-ii-bmw-advanced-functions/cas-firmware
5.please give us VIn number.

for your tech questions you can contact support via skype/whatsapp. details are provided below.
whats app:+971555827622
best regards