bmchicago
2020-09-09T20:52:32Z
Another shop installed a used Transmission, trying to reset EGS twice and program egs twice. Coded EGS twice as well after EGS reset.
Transmission still does not engage gears.
The EGS still shows the VIN of the donor vehicle.

Anything i'm missing?

Rob

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2020-09-09T21:51:07Z
Please check fault codes. Your description of the problem is not enough.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-10T06:12:24Z
Originally Posted by: bmchicago 

Another shop installed a used Transmission, trying to reset EGS twice and program egs twice. Coded EGS twice as well after EGS reset.

Anything i'm missing?

Rob

If VIN has not changed then probably your EGS was in latest update, In autohex it will do only coding even in indiv programming option if the status is "UPDATED". If you want to reflash the EGS you can contact support via skype/whastapp they will help you with that. we can try to reset the EGS again after doing the programming.
bmchicago
2020-09-10T12:16:57Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: bmchicago 

Anything i'm missing?

Rob

If VIN has not changed then probably your EGS was in latest update, In autohex it will do only coding even in indiv programming option if the status is "UPDATED". If you want to reflash the EGS you can contact support via skype/whastapp they will help you with that. we can try to reset the EGS again after doing the programming.

I tried with Autohex twice to program the EGS though indiv programming, and 3 times with ISN Reset. The VIN does not appear to change. I updated the vehicle software to F025-19-03-550 with ISTA4 and then tried ISN reset. Autohex now shows the correct VIN after programming with ISTA4. I tried the ISN reset with Autohex and now its working, can engage drive, reverse and neutral.
abc123
  •  abc123
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2020-09-11T13:56:59Z
Sometimes it does not work.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-13T06:33:23Z
Originally Posted by: abc123 

Sometimes it does not work.

if any error can just flash egs and do reset again.