Dlgdiagnostics
2020-11-10T00:14:33Z
Hello all I recently did a few msd80 and was able to manipulate the isn , it was smooth and easy my question is the following can we also manipulate msv80 isn to change it around becuase all I get is comunication error when trying to do so . Thanks all , I know th Esther procedure and I can do it . I was just trying to avoid replacing cas isn and changing out a key mainly becuase I’d like customer to remain with all functionality and the ability to still use dealer keys thank s any help or insight would be appreciated .
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

RocketSurgeon
2020-11-10T02:20:46Z
You can change MSV80 ISN, though you typically need to add a few components to the circuit board to allow communication. Although you can move the TJA1050, choke coil, and smd resistor and capacitor, I prefer to have spares on hand to simply add to the board.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-10T05:52:43Z
Originally Posted by: Dlgdiagnostics 

Hello all I recently did a few msd80 and was able to manipulate the isn , it was smooth and easy my question is the following can we also manipulate msv80 isn to change it around becuase all I get is comunication error when trying to do so . Thanks all , I know th Esther procedure and I can do it . I was just trying to avoid replacing cas isn and changing out a key mainly becuase I’d like customer to remain with all functionality and the ability to still use dealer keys thank s any help or insight would be appreciated .

For MSV80 you can just read ISN from donor ECU and write to CAS then do coding for DME to adapt VIN from cas. If you want to read ISN from it on bench you need to connect based on below connection and can read ISN from the attached option . MSX8X ISN option MSV80 is not supported.
 HW4 CAS3.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. HW4 MSV80.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. On bench menu.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.