BmwMerc
  •  BmwMerc
  • 71% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-11-03T15:58:05Z
Hi,
has anyone successfully connected MEVD 17.2.G with FEM on bench with FlexRay?

Car is F21 M135i N55 2014 Auto trans.
Have original MEVD 17.2.G which gives some faults, then someone tested this ECU and told it is beyond repair now. this is the reason why customer wants to replace it.
Also have donor with the same part no. 0 261 S10 197, FEM and working key. So, will need to get ISN from FEM or from ori ECU and write it into the donor.
As I have no access to the car everything has to be done on the bench and needs to be plug and play for customer. So, will need to program donor ECU and encode it using Autohex.
Can anyone share the full connection diagram, pinouts for this ECU please? Also any advise will be welcome.
I`ve checked Newtis and get DME - plug connector A211*1B, pins 33 and 34 to FEM plug connector A173*8B, pins 13, 14.
Thanks in advance

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

CipiCip
2020-11-04T07:44:21Z
Just clone DME...if you have original and donor
Or simple...just change ISN in DME and after start the car can come to you to finish programing and coding or do it remote via team viewer
BmwMerc
  •  BmwMerc
  • 71% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-11-13T16:45:22Z
Tried to clone it. Car doesnt start. Original one works.
CipiCip
2020-11-14T06:26:23Z
Try change only ISN...it must start
Even if you clone it
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-14T08:48:39Z
Originally Posted by: BmwMerc 

Tried to clone it. Car doesnt start. Original one works.

did you check fault codes?
BmwMerc
  •  BmwMerc
  • 71% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-11-16T18:20:55Z
Many faults incl. power management, fem, dme, etc. communication faults. There is no access to DME. Swapped back to original all fine. No faults. Clearly something wrong with cloning.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-17T06:23:19Z

Many faults incl. power management, fem, dme, etc. communication faults. There is no access to DME. Swapped back to original all fine. No faults. Clearly something wrong with cloning.

do you have any EWS fault? This ECU has been cloned by users thousands of times and its working.
BmwMerc
  •  BmwMerc
  • 71% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-11-18T18:07:13Z
Must be something wrong here anyway.
Just thinking after I’ve done cloning( in this case restore original backup) maybe its worth to write the original eeprom/dflash separately into the donor too? Or dflash and f flash both? Interesting maybe it would help?
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-19T06:03:28Z

Must be something wrong here anyway.
Just thinking after I’ve done cloning( in this case restore original backup) maybe its worth to write the original eeprom/dflash separately into the donor too? Or dflash and f flash both? Interesting maybe it would help?

When you make backup and restore both P and D-flash are already transferred no need to transfer it individually.