syncroflash
2020-11-06T14:27:30Z
Hello,

I got a CAS 3 (9147220) and it is flashed to 9227053 (CAS without ELV). The ELV is repaired and I flashed it back to original. I did not have the original flash file, because the mod was done from the preowner.
I took a similar CAS flash file and the ISN is in the eeprom, so it should work, but it won't. I can read out the CAS, there are no errors. The Ignition did not come and the yellow key is on. I can reset the ELV counter but there is no way to turn on the ignition or the car itself. Is the flash file (because its not from the donor car) the problem? Is there a chance to fix it? Or does it not matter, that the flash file is not from this car and there are still issues with the ELV itself?

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

redo60
2020-11-06T20:49:51Z

HELLO THE FLASH AND IMPORTANT ALSO THE CASE THESE A CAS3 + THESE WHAT AS A MODEL THE CAR HAS YOU SYNCRONIZED ELV AND CAS
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-07T07:01:22Z
Originally Posted by: syncroflash 

Hello,

I got a CAS 3 (9147220) and it is flashed to 9227053 (CAS without ELV). The ELV is repaired and I flashed it back to original. I did not have the original flash file, because the mod was done from the preowner.
I took a similar CAS flash file and the ISN is in the eeprom, so it should work, but it won't. I can read out the CAS, there are no errors. The Ignition did not come and the yellow key is on. I can reset the ELV counter but there is no way to turn on the ignition or the car itself. Is the flash file (because its not from the donor car) the problem? Is there a chance to fix it? Or does it not matter, that the flash file is not from this car and there are still issues with the ELV itself?

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

CAS3_FLASH _2019_12_30_12_44_56.fara elv.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
you can try this file if its CAS3
syncroflash
2020-11-07T15:46:32Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hello,

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

CAS3_FLASH _2019_12_30_12_44_56.fara elv.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Thanks, but this is without ELV isnt it?
syncroflash
2020-11-07T15:49:35Z
Originally Posted by: redo60 

HELLO THE FLASH AND IMPORTANT ALSO THE CASE THESE A CAS3 + THESE WHAT AS A MODEL THE CAR HAS YOU SYNCRONIZED ELV AND CAS

Hi, i dint understand, what you mean. I have used the original CAS flash from the same partnumber. The eeprom is untouched.
No i have not synced the ELV with the CAS. I only reseted the errorcounter, not more.
How can I sync the ELV?

redo60
2020-11-07T21:20:37Z

YOUR CASE AND NOT GOOD GIVE ME YOUR MODEL OF VEHICLE FOR A GOOD FLASH I HAD TO REPAIR, TRY AND TELL ME
AND ELV AND CAS YOU SYNCRONIZED WITH INPA CAS3_FLASH _2019_12_30_12_44_56.fara elv_Modifie.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-08T05:53:19Z

Hello,

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

yes just write the flash to CAS it will be alright.
syncroflash
2020-11-09T09:31:33Z

Hello,

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

yes just write the flash to CAS it will be alright.

This version I already got. I want to reinstall the original version with a funtionally CAS and ELV.
syncroflash
2020-11-25T10:36:54Z
Okay, first of all many thanks to all of you. My last try to solve this problem.
For understanding: I want to flash back the original flash WITH ELV. The car does not start with this flash. I understood, that this problem exist because the ELV is not synced.
I dont know how to do that on the bench. In addition to that, I dont know how to do it with INPA.
Is there a way to sync it with Inpa, Ista, Tool32 etc.? If yes, how?
Is there a way to do it via HEX Editor (copy the necessary data form old flash into the new one?

Thanks 🙂