AdrianM
  •  AdrianM
  • 51.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-11-27T19:20:41Z
Hello
After succesfull reading backup and separata pflash and dflash i receive the following error in writting the modified or original pflash file :
"Sector is not blank after erasing Ref 96c " around sector 96
And in writting procedure there is a sound from windows like when you disconect device in usb port .
When i try to recover with backup file i get the same error .
After several failed writtiing procedures i get error "Data verify error Ref 964 - please try again "
I have changed power source , and the error is the same no matter the operating system - windows 10 64 and windows 7 64 .
And the ecu is bricked for the moment .
Please help
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-28T07:59:17Z
Originally Posted by: AdrianM 

Hello
After succesfull reading backup and separata pflash and dflash i receive the following error in writting the modified or original pflash file :
"Sector is not blank after erasing Ref 96c " around sector 96
And in writting procedure there is a sound from windows like when you disconect device in usb port .
When i try to recover with backup file i get the same error .
After several failed writtiing procedures i get error "Data verify error Ref 964 - please try again "
I have changed power source , and the error is the same no matter the operating system - windows 10 64 and windows 7 64 .
And the ecu is bricked for the moment .
Please help

hi,
i guess you are already in contact with tech team they will check your files and will get back.