Ofosu Andrews
2020-12-23T14:53:53Z
Hi all. Am trying to programme a new key for bmw f10 all key lost. Cas4. Where can I get the secrete cas file to programme the new key. And do I need 12v power for the hextag???. Thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

PDXAutoworks
2020-12-23T15:08:11Z
You need to read the DME ISN with autohex or Hextag. You will then be able to make a key using autohex under all keys lost option. If you only have hextag alone, you will not be able to make a key.
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
Ofosu Andrews
2020-12-23T15:52:05Z

Pls do I need 12v for the hextag. Thanks
mbenztech
2020-12-23T17:20:14Z
Originally Posted by: Ofosu Andrews 

Pls do I need 12v for the hextag. Thanks

Of course you need 12v power supply for both HEXTAG AND AUTOHEX if you are working on the bench.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-12-24T08:10:31Z
Originally Posted by: Ofosu Andrews 

Hi all. Am trying to programme a new key for bmw f10 all key lost. Cas4. Where can I get the secrete cas file to programme the new key. And do I need 12v power for the hextag???. Thanks

you can unlock CAS from cas firmware option OBD check if its asking for ISN or not. ISN is required only for CAS4+ models (2012+) . once you got secret file you can program key from key learning option 2. can check CAS4 or 4+ from key learning option.
2nd method is via D-flash/eeprom from hextag, you can read from the CAS on bench in hextag and can proceed to key programming.

cas4 file selection.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.