Burch Motor Works
2021-03-15T17:56:24Z
Hi Guys,
Got an E60 with a strange fault. Airbag warning light on. Fault keeps returning when vehicle has gone to sleep for Driver seat belt buckle, open circuit - 9891. Along with intermittent internal control unit faults for various satellites on the sim - airbag system.
Wiring/ resistance all been checked, seat belt buckle and left pillar satellite SBSL has been replaced. But fault still remains.
I have tried to code out the seat belt function from the SBSL. Also tried to code out airbag light on the SIM but unable to find it.
Contacted support, but they did not seem interested in helping remotely and send youtube airbag videos, but applies to F series, not E60.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help remotely code out this fault or airbag warning light if possible?
Happy to pay for a fix.
Thanks

e60 airbag light 1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. e60 airbag light 2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. E60 ISTA 1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. E60 ISTA 2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. e60 airbag light 3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. e60 airbag light 4.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

CipiCip
2021-03-15T19:48:46Z
You must contact support when you have problems with autohex tool...not when you are not able to repair or diagnostic a car...
Have you got it?
I think you should delete that mention...THEY DID NOT SEEM INTERESTED TO ....to what?
To do your job?
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-03-16T06:08:52Z
Originally Posted by: Burch Motor Works 

Hi Guys,
Got an E60 with a strange fault. Airbag warning light on. Fault keeps returning when vehicle has gone to sleep for Driver seat belt buckle, open circuit - 9891. Along with intermittent internal control unit faults for various satellites on the sim - airbag system.
Wiring/ resistance all been checked, seat belt buckle and left pillar satellite SBSL has been replaced. But fault still remains.
I have tried to code out the seat belt function from the SBSL. Also tried to code out airbag light on the SIM but unable to find it.
Contacted support, but they did not seem interested in helping remotely and send youtube airbag videos, but applies to F series, not E60.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help remotely code out this fault or airbag warning light if possible?
Happy to pay for a fix.
Thanks

e60 airbag light 1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. e60 airbag light 2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. E60 ISTA 1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. E60 ISTA 2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. e60 airbag light 3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. e60 airbag light 4.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

sorry to inform our team has limitation in helping with manual coding via teamviewer, you need to check the options and do the editing part. The F series video has been sent just as a reference for the manual coding option.
Burch Motor Works
2021-03-16T08:06:57Z
Thank you for your reply Autohex. This wasn't a dig at you guys, you've helped me out plenty in the past!

If anyone on here is able to help me with this it would be appreciated.
Thanks
roxetteer
2021-03-16T08:46:26Z
Give me teamviewer I can help you sort this out...
Burch Motor Works
2021-03-16T10:20:25Z