Boosted_Eric
2021-06-15T21:00:02Z
I have 2 MEVD17.2.6 DMEs. Both from 135i N55 cars. The original goes into limp mode and has a slight misfire, and the new core has a valvetronic code and goes into limpmode as well. I'm wondering if anyone has known good files that I can try to write into them to test with since it seems to be software related. The car is a 2013 135i auto. Any other insight is welcomed as well.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2021-06-16T05:19:16Z
Mount ECU to car and do Programming with AutohexII after that adapt SK from original ECU to the new one.
PDXAutoworks
2021-06-16T06:37:51Z
Originally Posted by: Boosted_Eric 

I have 2 MEVD17.2.6 DMEs. Both from 135i N55 cars. The original goes into limp mode and has a slight misfire, and the new core has a valvetronic code and goes into limpmode as well. I'm wondering if anyone has known good files that I can try to write into them to test with since it seems to be software related. The car is a 2013 135i auto. Any other insight is welcomed as well.

I might have files, what is the part number?
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
apexautotek
2021-06-16T13:07:40Z
Send me ECM Part No Will Check the File for you.
Boosted_Eric
2021-06-17T17:37:39Z
Originally Posted by: BMWZG 

Mount ECU to car and do Programming with AutohexII after that adapt SK from original ECU to the new one.

Thank you. This removed the valvetronic issue on the original file.
Boosted_Eric
2021-06-17T18:50:08Z
Originally Posted by: PDXAutoworks 

Originally Posted by: Boosted_Eric 

I might have files, what is the part number?

The original ECU is 0261s08997 and the new one is 0261s08082. I have gotten rid of the valvetronic code but codes for hpfp still remain. I'm not sure if there is a discrepancy with the different part numbers or not as I don't have as much experience with these ECUs. I believe that BMW also changed the HPFP design around this time so that may cause these codes.
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2021-06-18T06:01:29Z
You shoud replace original ECU to the new one with the same HW because in other case the reason of Your problams may be hardware differencies. Remember, in all computer software is written to hardware specification. So what if you upload the software to the driver, as on the motherboard there will be no elements that will handle the given component.
CAT Motors
2021-06-20T13:22:57Z
Good day to all,

need to do some dme-ecu tuning in the shop, ecu cloning functions of hextag seems to be a good start for
tuning but not sure if the read-files will be accepted for remapping by the tuning shops?

planning on getting other tool, but still in the process of consolidating funds as of the moment,
only looking for a starting point if hextag cloning functions will be a good starting point and or which sites
would you refer thats good on editing/remapping read file for hextag,

cheers & thanks!
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-06-20T14:06:31Z
Originally Posted by: CAT Motors 

Good day to all,

need to do some dme-ecu tuning in the shop, ecu cloning functions of hextag seems to be a good start for
tuning but not sure if the read-files will be accepted for remapping by the tuning shops?

planning on getting other tool, but still in the process of consolidating funds as of the moment,
only looking for a starting point if hextag cloning functions will be a good starting point and or which sites
would you refer thats good on editing/remapping read file for hextag,

cheers & thanks!

you can contact our team via skype/WhatsApp/ live chat for sales queries they will help you with the questions.