Bendike
  •  Bendike
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-07-13T22:09:02Z
Hi !

I need help...If i try push to "wiring" button to see ecu connection solution, I receive a new windows with "cannot connect to server" message.

What is the solution to this issue ?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

eric713cruz
2021-07-14T00:19:41Z
Originally Posted by: Bendike 

Hi !

I need help...If i try push to "wiring" button to see ecu connection solution, I receive a new windows with "cannot connect to server" message.

You have to be connected to the internet to open the diagram in browser.

Bendike
  •  Bendike
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-07-14T00:33:21Z
I know, I’m connected to the internet, but not working.
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-07-14T06:12:26Z

Hi !

Hi,
sorry we are facing an error on our server , we are working on it will be corrected soon in few hours. sorry for the trouble caused.
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-07-14T09:21:28Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hi !

Hi,
sorry we are facing an error on our server , we are working on it will be corrected soon in few hours. sorry for the trouble caused.

sever error has been corrected.
Autotechnix
2021-09-24T14:13:51Z
Hi,

Sorry to disturb you, your server is down which means I cannot access any diagrams through my HexProg including CAS4 1N35H.

Is it possible to email a diagram please?

Kindest regards

Alan @Autotechnix
Email: autotechnix@btconnect.com
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-09-25T07:05:25Z
Originally Posted by: Autotechnix 

Hi,

Sorry to disturb you, your server is down which means I cannot access any diagrams through my HexProg including CAS4 1N35H.

Is it possible to email a diagram please?

Kindest regards

Alan @Autotechnix
Email: autotechnix@btconnect.com

hello
apologize for the trouble caused we have corrected server error which happened yesterday, you can access picture from software itself now.