Autohex_II_BMW
2021-07-18T07:04:58Z
How to solve 830C error when updating FEM body without ignition for unlocking.

when we are online please contact our team to solve the error.
when we are offline
you can do one step to avoid this error when we are not available.
Make backup from FEM first from advanced option under unlock(need to connect clip) , then restore it with any other fem backup file you have on your pc which you unlocked before.
Program fem body and unlock fem.
Once you got fem unlock secret file .Restore it with the backup you made (its very important to restore it with the correct same backup file you made first, you should not use latest file on time)
Then can proceed with key programming or other works.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

sixcode
2021-07-18T08:00:28Z
maybe you can post a unlocked file(s) as not everyone does have it on pc, think of first time users
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-07-18T09:09:29Z
Originally Posted by: sixcode 

maybe you can post a unlocked file(s) as not everyone does have it on pc, think of first time users

for first time users its better to contact us because they are not familiar with the steps and options.
iKeys
2021-12-26T10:21:35Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

How to solve 830C error when updating FEM body without ignition for unlocking.

when we are online please contact our team to solve the error.
when we are offline
you can do one step to avoid this error when we are not available.
Make backup from FEM first from advanced option under unlock(need to connect clip) , then restore it with any other fem backup file you have on your pc which you unlocked before.
Program fem body and unlock fem.
Once you got fem unlock secret file .Restore it with the backup you made (its very important to restore it with the correct same backup file you made first, you should not use latest file on time)
Then can proceed with key programming or other works.

THANKS
for fine for me

i do it many time with support but wednesday i do it alone with this process

no need to contact support now lol

thanks for all