pocholo1968
2021-09-14T14:21:33Z
Hello everybody.
I try copy ISN from MSD81 to the CAS and when i did firmware,this failed andnow ignition off.
What i need to do please?
Thank you
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

PDXAutoworks
2021-09-14T14:58:40Z
Did you make backup of CAS eeprom & flash? If so, write them back and CAS will be back to original state.

If not, read CAS eeprom and flash and post both files & cas part number, maybe someone can fix.
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-09-15T05:33:35Z
Originally Posted by: pocholo1968 

Hello everybody.
I try copy ISN from MSD81 to the CAS and when i did firmware,this failed andnow ignition off.
What i need to do please?
Thank you

hello
You can try to do cas firmware multiple times, if error keep on coming then try to do indiv programming. If you get error on indiv programming also then that means your CAS is in programming mode. You can just read eeprom from CAS and check if its in programming mode or normal mode. If in programming change to normal mode then save and write eeprom back. Read again to confirm the changes.
Also you can write the attached flash to cas then do cas firmware in autohex it will work.
 programmign mode cas.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. 938XX115.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.