Dlgdiagnostics
2021-10-04T21:39:23Z
I have a fem I’m trying to unlock. I pin everything out correctly and have 13 volts on the power supply. As soon as I press next, I get a error message, error in communication with WVCI. I have checked the fem cable and the pins to the db25 appear to be good. I have now tried to read the isn out of a msv80. It read successfully. My power is correct, I have tried multiple usb cables to read the fem, and have even installed Autohex on a new computer and it still says the same thing. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2021-10-05T06:33:32Z
Originally Posted by: Dlgdiagnostics 

I have a fem I’m trying to unlock. I pin everything out correctly and have 13 volts on the power supply. As soon as I press next, I get a error message, error in communication with WVCI. I have checked the fem cable and the pins to the db25 appear to be good. I have now tried to read the isn out of a msv80. It read successfully. My power is correct, I have tried multiple usb cables to read the fem, and have even installed Autohex on a new computer and it still says the same thing. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

hello
This error is from power supply or cable (3rd party) , you need to use 12V 2A power supply and let us know if you are using our FEM cable or any other 3rd party cable.