zoranmadzar
2021-11-08T18:00:26Z
Hi microtronic
I have BMW F20....when reprogramming acsm/srs module i get error....: ONLINE PROGRAMMING: module rejecting to switch to required mode REFERENCE 830c !
DTC....internal error...always !
ICM module reprogramming withouth fault !
I try to reprogramming another 3 pc compatible part number via vin....always same.....
bellow...all info
how to solved pls...
thx on advanced

srs.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. dtc.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. sw.ver.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. programming.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. coding.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2021-11-09T06:19:50Z
Originally Posted by: zoranmadzar 

Hi microtronic
I have BMW F20....when reprogramming acsm/srs module i get error....: ONLINE PROGRAMMING: module rejecting to switch to required mode REFERENCE 830c !
DTC....internal error...always !
ICM module reprogramming withouth fault !
I try to reprogramming another 3 pc compatible part number via vin....always same.....
bellow...all info
how to solved pls...
thx on advanced

srs.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. dtc.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. sw.ver.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. programming.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. coding.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

830C error means the module is not accepting to switch to programming, you can try to program ZGW then try to program ACSM again.
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2021-11-09T07:19:25Z
Probably 3-rd crash is stored.