• Advanced Member Topic Starter
2021-11-15T09:16:12Z
hi
we dont have any news about autohex next update
news about eeprom 35160
news about bdc2
nothing??? only tuning??????
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-11-15T13:44:48Z
Helloo
Microtronik....
Is someone there?
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-11-16T06:52:28Z
hi
our team is working on both autohex and hexprog softwares , we are releasing hexprog software updates frequently as there are more ecus and functions are needed to release. Autohex updates will be released soon, g series bdc are high secured so we don't have forecast for that for now , but team still working on that . thank you for your patience.
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-11-16T08:45:17Z
And about eeprom memory from clusters after 2015??
Edc17c50 i have read more than 40 ecus with autohex and all show working hours 0!!!
Why???
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-11-17T09:43:16Z
Originally Posted by: CipiCip 

And about eeprom memory from clusters after 2015??
Edc17c50 i have read more than 40 ecus with autohex and all show working hours 0!!!
Why???

we have informed before due to some technical difficulties the eeprom reading functions is on hold. For the EDC17C50 do you have any incorrect data record fault on car?
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-11-17T14:24:31Z
I know you have informed about difficulties...but that was 3 or 4 months ago
And yes after flashing donor ecu with corect sw version for that car ...result error internal dde and ista says incorect power class
Infamous
2021-11-18T14:20:32Z
I would like to see cas4 obd that would be nice, or how about small convivence coding like folding mirrors
roxetteer
2021-11-18T20:12:12Z
Originally Posted by: Infamous 

I would like to see cas4 obd that would be nice, or how about small convivence coding like folding mirrors

CAS4 OBD is available since late 2019 mate.
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-12-12T14:33:00Z
On coming months??? Last update was in 29.06.2021
About half year since then and now you say ON COMING MONTHS
What will bring new this update???
We dont need more tuning ecus
Autohex have problems on reseting working hours...edc17c50...msd80,msd81,msd85,msv ecu ,mdg1 ecus...no option for working hours reset
Still nothing about clusters after 2015
We need some new functions...
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-12-13T06:49:05Z

On coming months??? Last update was in 29.06.2021
About half year since then and now you say ON COMING MONTHS
What will bring new this update???
We dont need more tuning ecus
Autohex have problems on reseting working hours...edc17c50...msd80,msd81,msd85,msv ecu ,mdg1 ecus...no option for working hours reset
Still nothing about clusters after 2015
We need some new functions...

Continental ECU we don't support for working hours reset, for bosch ECU we will check if there is any issue on it. Cluster for 35160 and up its on hold due to some technical difficulties
Infamous
2021-12-13T15:15:50Z
Originally Posted by: roxetteer 

all the cars with cas4 I tried obd failed. so much so that I stop checking and just take them out and reset miles using hextag
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-12-13T18:22:51Z
Continental ECU we don't support for working hours reset, for bosch ECU we will check if there is any issue on it. Cluster for 35160 and up its on hold due to some technical difficulties

But why you don't support continental ecu for working hours? This type is not for BMW?
And edc17c50 edc17c56 always show 0 working hours
Technical difficulties on 35160 since 2 years ago...when i ask for the first time....same ridiculos response
And the same for other functions
We dont support
We will release on coming months
Are very high secure
This is your answer to everything
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-12-14T06:20:57Z

Originally Posted by: roxetteer 

all the cars with cas4 I tried obd failed. so much so that I stop checking and just take them out and reset miles using hextag

OBD CAS4 unlock don't have any issue for unlock , only CAS4 1L15Y is not supported for OBD unlock. Other CAS version like 1N35H and 5M48H supposed to work without any issue.
If you are getting some error please contact support.
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-12-14T06:21:54Z

But why you don't support continental ecu for working hours? This type is not for BMW?
And edc17c50 edc17c56 always show 0 working hours
Technical difficulties on 35160 since 2 years ago...when i ask for the first time....same ridiculos response
And the same for other functions
We dont support
We will release on coming months
Are very high secure
This is your answer to everything

we cannot do continental ECU, also cluster eeprom is on hold for until further notice.
For the EDC17C50 if you have the ECU D-flash please send to us we will take a look.
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-12-14T19:34:59Z

we cannot do continental ECU, also cluster eeprom is on hold for until further notice.
For the EDC17C50 if you have the ECU D-flash please send to us we will take a look.

With d-flash from ecu i know how to reset..i dont need to send
I have option on autohex...this is the reason that i'm angry
Because is there...option to reset working hours in edc17c50...and every ecu autohex read 0
Continental not supported...but MDG1???
Isn on old bosch ecu with mpc5xx not supported
I start ask my self if i did the right choise when i chose autohex
Sorry for inconvenience...autohex is a great tool but without new functions ..people will start focus on other tools.
Just like you focus on that stupid tuning for over 2 years...2 years since almost nothing new in autohex
Read/write isn in some mdg1 without reseting hours...half job
Only read isn in others mdg1...to do what??? Tell me please what to do with that function? Read isn and after that??? Bdc not supported...write isn in other ecu not posible...this option is useless
I can say more
But i'm afraid that no one from Microtronik listen
Thank you for your great response( not supported, on hold,very high secured)
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-12-15T07:06:03Z

With d-flash from ecu i know how to reset..i dont need to send
I have option on autohex...this is the reason that i'm angry
Because is there...option to reset working hours in edc17c50...and every ecu autohex read 0
Continental not supported...but MDG1???
Isn on old bosch ecu with mpc5xx not supported
I start ask my self if i did the right choise when i chose autohex
Sorry for inconvenience...autohex is a great tool but without new functions ..people will start focus on other tools.
Just like you focus on that stupid tuning for over 2 years...2 years since almost nothing new in autohex
Read/write isn in some mdg1 without reseting hours...half job
Only read isn in others mdg1...to do what??? Tell me please what to do with that function? Read isn and after that??? Bdc not supported...write isn in other ecu not posible...this option is useless
I can say more
But i'm afraid that no one from Microtronik listen
Thank you for your great response( not supported, on hold,very high secured)

Please understand that All new ECU's and controls from BMW is getting secured day by day. New MG1/MD1 is locked and also most of the ECU's are getting locked by time. There is limitation in adding new functions in such scenario that's why you are not seeing any development on not just Autohex also on any similar tool who is working on same background.
MDG1 with SPC CPU you can read and write ISN so it will help in replacing ECU. But MDG1 with Tricore CPU its not possible to edit ISN its secured. There is no other word other than secured because its highly protected CPU's.
For the EDC17C50 we have asked you D-flash from ECU which you got error. If you have incorrect data record and software showing working hours as 0 please send us the D-flash.
applerallph
2021-12-17T07:33:53Z
..sorry TOM buh i get so frustrated by your talk yes we want new things in Autohex buh yu cant talk like tht these guys know what they doin i dont see no error on what they have managed so far 😉
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2021-12-17T12:03:35Z
Unfortunately, there is some truth in what you write
Tom
  •  Tom
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
2021-12-17T12:53:43Z
ah4 is very good for key making, isn reading. the rest is a weak copy of what others have released. Interesting where the microtronik has the ista base. I doubt with bmw ag, the fact base is modified for ah4 but the base code is bmw ag. but that's just my guess. Simply, Microtronik charges us money, so we have the right to demand good things. I think it's time to finish this thread. Best regards and health to everyone
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-12-17T15:12:47Z
TOM, we speak here about our problems,issues about autohex,we ask for functions, but we dont mention other tools
When you acusse autohex for copy from other tools ,you must be 100% sure
And you are not...you read this shit in other forums from shit guys
Since you dont have proof or you can prove what you are speaking , i think you are not welcome in this forum
And for repeting so many times other tools here after they remove your comment(because this are the rules) MICROTRONIK should block you