applerallph
2021-12-17T16:17:05Z
applerallph
2021-12-17T16:18:08Z
..it wont be fair for you to be blocked mate i hope they(microtronik) dont do that lets just stay within the rules to suit everyone at the end of the day we all saying one thing to them !!! NEW THANGS 😊
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2021-12-17T17:47:43Z
Tom,dont be rude
Try not to share with us your stupidity
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-12-17T20:31:00Z
I didnt call you fool
I start the threat
I have complains about autohex development,but i not mention competitors,not blame for copy
You understand where is your mistake?
If you cant speak without acusse them for steeling,copy, sell the tool and buy that one that develop first
I DONT USE ISTA FROM THIS FORUM OR FROM OTHERS FORUMS
I dont use and pay autohex programming because i have E-SYS
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2021-12-18T09:22:46Z
One thing is true: not enough AH II updates and improvements for that money. Developer should do something with this in your own interest. If they chase money while losing quality, they will just lose customers - simple.
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-12-18T09:41:45Z
Originally Posted by: BMWZG 

One thing is true: not enough AH II updates and improvements for that money. Developer should do something with this in your own interest. If they chase money while losing quality, they will just lose customers - simple.

Yes,you are right
They forget about AH2
We must complain without acusse about steeling and copy
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-12-18T09:46:06Z
Microtronik,when you say CONTINENTAL ecu not supported for working hours reset please explain this NOT SUPPORTED
AH2 hardware not able to do this?
AH2 software not able?
Your team not able to develop this function?
I dont understand 100% this NOT SUPPORTED
Because in continental ecus,working hours can be reset
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-12-19T06:10:54Z
Originally Posted by: CipiCip 

Microtronik,when you say CONTINENTAL ecu not supported for working hours reset please explain this NOT SUPPORTED
AH2 hardware not able to do this?
AH2 software not able?
Your team not able to develop this function?
I dont understand 100% this NOT SUPPORTED
Because in continental ecus,working hours can be reset

We will check with development team if possible to add that function on our software.
CipiCip
  •  CipiCip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2021-12-19T07:05:23Z
Thank you very much
Amar
  •  Amar
  • 61.4% (Friendly)
2021-12-19T22:13:20Z
I can supply files for MSD80/81 for ext eeprom after reset to 2 hours if it helps, I have before and after and you can see where the changes were made

But what about all other ecus? I have CP50 here and shows 0 working hours, every time use ISN manager working hours are 0, what is the point of the option? Read/write ISN works perfect but working hours needs fixing asap
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-12-20T06:14:21Z
Originally Posted by: Amar 

I can supply files for MSD80/81 for ext eeprom after reset to 2 hours if it helps, I have before and after and you can see where the changes were made

But what about all other ecus? I have CP50 here and shows 0 working hours, every time use ISN manager working hours are 0, what is the point of the option? Read/write ISN works perfect but working hours needs fixing asap

can you please email the files to team. Also if you have the files for CP50 please email that too.
tech.support15@micro-tronik.com
Amar
  •  Amar
  • 61.4% (Friendly)
2021-12-21T02:27:45Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: Amar 

can you please email the files to team. Also if you have the files for CP50 please email that too.
tech.support15@micro-tronik.com

Sent, Hopefully we can see continental update soon
Justin
  •  Justin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2021-12-23T12:57:29Z
AutoHex is a great tool.
2 things I would love to see added is
1. mileage correction for CAS4 through OBD.
2. There is another Chinese tool, which when you clone FEM or BDC, it asks you if the car has an automatic or manual gearbox.
If you have a manual gearbox with elv it is able to clone also the elv function, so you don’t need to remove the steering column and virginise the elv. That would be a game changer because having to virginise the elv is a headache and the technology is clearly out there.
sixcode
2022-02-19T20:31:54Z
so is there ever coming a update for autohex??
all i see is for ecu clone, lots of tools can do this, autohex needs to be updated with new features "if you dont mind"
useyourbrains
2022-02-20T14:37:08Z
Originally Posted by: sixcode 

all i see is for ecu clone, lots of tools can do this, autohex needs to be updated with new features "if you dont mind"

Looks like they abandoned autohex...
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-02-21T08:18:31Z
Originally Posted by: useyourbrains 

Originally Posted by: sixcode 

Looks like they abandoned autohex...

hello
We are releasing an update for AUtohex soon, but it will be a database update with minor bug fixing. G series there is no luck for unlocking it until now.
danielsgarage
2022-02-21T20:55:52Z
Hello
eight months without any major updates?
Database update only?
nothing new?
It looks quite weak ...
I will not buy another subscription.
I will not pay for something that is not there
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-02-22T05:56:48Z
Originally Posted by: danielsgarage 

Hello
Database update only?
nothing new?
It looks quite weak ...

As we mentioned on previous messages G series BDC is highly secured for unlock, without unlock cannot program keys or do ISN on G series BDC.
applerallph
2022-02-22T07:43:14Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: danielsgarage 

Hello
Database update only?
nothing new?
It looks quite weak ...

As we mentioned on previous messages G series BDC is highly secured for unlock, without unlock cannot program keys or do ISN on G series BDC.

..is it like the G serie BDC is locked online or something 🤔 like some SAMSUNG or APPLE or MICROTRONIK account 🤔 😐