matose
  •  matose
  • 62% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-01-12T10:45:46Z
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know some features that would be great to have in these tools:

- 35160wt / 35128 eeprom support for mileage correction
- Bosch MD1 / MG1 and EDC17 OBD support (I know most of VAG, BMW, Mercedes works but there are also other cars on the market)
- old ECUs OBD support: ME9, EDC16, Delphi CRD, etc
- possibility to save file separately (eeprom, flash, mcu) when you make full backup, saves a lot of time
- EDC17 / MED17 IMMO adapt possibility for ECU's that have OTP zone, IMMO off is not really a solution

Thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

matose
  •  matose
  • 62% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-01-17T11:06:25Z
applerallph
2022-01-17T18:57:24Z
..immo adapt for VAG ? we have to read ISN in MSS65 first !
shooperis
2022-01-21T20:52:12Z
- possibility to save ecu Identification (hw, sw, vin, ...)
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-22T12:09:21Z
Originally Posted by: matose 

No comment?

we have notedown the suggestions will look into it.
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-22T12:10:05Z
Originally Posted by: applerallph 

MSS65 can read in MSS60 option you can send us Left p-flash we will give you ISN. Immo OFF on Diesel models you can do from online services.
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-22T12:10:18Z
Originally Posted by: shooperis 

- possibility to save ecu Identification (hw, sw, vin, ...)

will look into it.
CipiCip
2022-01-22T13:42:29Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

MSS65 can read in MSS60 option you can send us Left p-flash we will give you ISN. Immo OFF on Diesel models you can do from online services.

He want to read isn from mss65 with hextag
Tell clear to this clients that read isn is available only in autohex and only for tricore ecu in hextag
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-24T06:48:03Z
Originally Posted by: CipiCip 

He want to read isn from mss65 with hextag
Tell clear to this clients that read isn is available only in autohex and only for tricore ecu in hextag

ISN for MSS65 is not supported in Autohex.
If you want to read ISN for this ECU you can read P-flash from MSS60 L and send to support they will give you ISN.
brad_system
2022-01-24T13:11:52Z
my 2 cents..

- possibility to save ecu Identification (hw, sw, vin, ...) via CTRL-C or save to text file..

- possibility to disable voltage check in obd mode, most cars with 12V on battery are able to handle 1-4min flashing..

thx brad
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-25T06:45:56Z
Originally Posted by: brad_system 

my 2 cents..

- possibility to save ecu Identification (hw, sw, vin, ...) via CTRL-C or save to text file..

- possibility to disable voltage check in obd mode, most cars with 12V on battery are able to handle 1-4min flashing..

thx brad

For ECU SW identification we will look into it in future but for OBD voltage disable we cannot do we its effects security. Initially we did not made this restriction but ECU was failing while writing flash because of no proper voltage so only after that we made the restriction due to safety purposes.
brad_system
2022-01-28T13:32:43Z
- on bench programmer - it doesnt remember last path for saving files it always jump to microtronic default folder.. changing default path or remember last one will be nice.

about obd voltage check, really like to be able to disable it (can be hidden feature, run just with command). in past i work with kess for some years, kess will give you 10 warnings messages about power but it let you flash unit.
sometimes im flashing units in customer place/garage, if i ask them to connect power supply to battery - they will bring with proud their bosch c7 battery charger... 😃 which is useless for flashing..
im aware about bmw and mb units they definitely needs strong external power, but some other cars/ecu are flashed within 1-4minutes.. if something goes wrong then its my fault and i will repair unit in bdm or factory mode.
or do i need to make adapter between obd and hexprog with dc step up (boost) converter to fake voltage ?

thx brad
abc123
  •  abc123
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2022-01-30T06:46:01Z
This ----> on bench programmer - it doesn't remember last path for saving files it always jump to microtronic default folder.. changing default path or remember last one will be nice.
CipiCip
2022-03-11T06:09:10Z
Originally Posted by: rghelase2001 

Originally Posted by: CipiCip 

I hope you don't expect that this option will be available in HEXPROG if they will manage to do it

I do not care where it is available :)
Any tool is just a business case away from buying it, in only needs to have a positive result when asessing cost vs earnings.

At the moment I have other tools to do (cheap!) what Autohex does, and just bought HexProg for some CAS4 jobs, and found some weakness (detailed in HexProg section of this forum).
Anyway, I am looking fwd if this feature (no ID check in clusters) will be available in any Microtronik products (since, 35160WT jobs cannot be done, of course, and you need other tools for the 2015+ BMW clusters).
Other than that, paying license for only some database update once every 6 months, without any other features (Gxx BDC2 jobs, for example) is way too expensive license.
I get Esys updates for free (in well-known forums) if I only want database updates. no?

If you already know that is not posible..why ask ?
You have buy a tool with 500€ and after 3 weeks you are asking when options that only a 12000€ tool have,will be released
About what you find weekness..i dont find that weekness in my hextag....i made everday cas4 and never had a problem,99% of fail is human...not tool

mamujim
2022-03-27T18:37:29Z
Would it be possible to add a P-Code (DTC error code) delete service ?
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-03-28T08:20:11Z
Originally Posted by: mamujim 

Would it be possible to add a P-Code (DTC error code) delete service ?

hello
we already support this feature you can do service from your account from www.hexprog.com  but we don't have option for DTC there you can just contact support first and give them the details then upload file based on their instructions.
AdvancedCar
2022-04-15T06:54:10Z

Originally Posted by: brad_system 

my 2 cents..

thx brad

For ECU SW identification we will look into it in future but for OBD voltage disable we cannot do we its effects security. Initially we did not made this restriction but ECU was failing while writing flash because of no proper voltage so only after that we made the restriction due to safety purposes.

I think this is excellent feature for voltage.
I have seen cars that show 12V and in less then 5 min voltage drop to 10v.
For $70-$100 you can buy very good battery maintainer and have 13.5 v when you flash ECU.

Best tool ever " Brain.exe "
AdvancedCar
2022-04-29T05:53:05Z
It will be nice to have EDC17CP51 TC1797 IROM for NISSAN.
Any time soon???
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-04-30T11:49:20Z
Originally Posted by: AdvancedCar 

Any time soon???

Hello
This can be added in future updates.
AdvancedCar
2022-05-02T15:11:26Z

Originally Posted by: AdvancedCar 

Any time soon???

Hello
This can be added in future updates.

I hope it will be Soon. Also VAG DQ250 Transmission .

Thank you