kil2002
  •  kil2002
  • 53.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-05-29T12:21:56Z
Hi,

I am trying to unlock a FEM for an all keys lost F20. I have DME ISN. When unlocking FEM it askes me to update.

When trying to update i get error ONLINE PROGRAMMING module rejecting to switch to programming mode Reference 830c.

Contact Skype support. Who are off. Is there any support today? Customer urgently needs vehicle back.

Thank you.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

batabmw
2020-05-29T13:48:56Z
today is Friday there is no support
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-30T06:59:31Z
Originally Posted by: kil2002 

Hi,

I am trying to unlock a FEM for an all keys lost F20. I have DME ISN. When unlocking FEM it askes me to update.

When trying to update i get error ONLINE PROGRAMMING module rejecting to switch to programming mode Reference 830c.

Contact Skype support. Who are off. Is there any support today? Customer urgently needs vehicle back.

Thank you.

sorry friday we are closed.
cardiagcom
2020-05-30T18:27:53Z

Hi,

Thank you.

For update FEM when no working option Programming go to Unlock FEM/BDC on bench press spanner icon and you have to update option press that icon and wait when finish job is done
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-31T05:41:59Z
Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

Hi,

Thank you.

For update FEM when no working option Programming go to Unlock FEM/BDC on bench press spanner icon and you have to update option press that icon and wait when finish job is done

no this is different error he is getting which is 830C error because of ignition.same topic has been discussed before on the forum
RocketSurgeon
2020-05-31T07:40:06Z
Can you simply turn on the ignition with the Steuren_Klemmen: KL15_EIN command in tool32?
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-06-01T06:10:32Z
Originally Posted by: RocketSurgeon 

Can you simply turn on the ignition with the Steuren_Klemmen: KL15_EIN command in tool32?

no you can contact us for doing it,or contact support they will guide you.