DK_PERFORMANCE
2020-06-02T08:26:30Z
Hi Mictrotronic crew,
I have Citroen SID208 ecu, and i noticed the tool doesn't correct checksum when you writing P-Flash in Boot Mode. Have you got any solution for checksummes for this ecu?, because i have not any software to correct them myself.

From other side, does hex-programmer calculate chks in any modified files during the writing?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-06-02T08:38:53Z
Originally Posted by: DK_PERFORMANCE 

Hi Mictrotronic crew,
I have Citroen SID208 ecu, and i noticed the tool doesn't correct checksum when you writing P-Flash in Boot Mode. Have you got any solution for checksummes for this ecu?, because i have not any software to correct them myself.

From other side, does hex-programmer calculate chks in any modified files during the writing?

please email us file mentioning ECU name and car model we can do checksum for you.email attached below.
tech.support15@micro-tronik.com
DK_PERFORMANCE
2020-06-02T12:00:57Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hi Mictrotronic crew,

please email us file mentioning ECU name and car model we can do checksum for you.email attached below.

it's all right with checksummed file, thanks. Should i correct chks in all files i wanted write with Hex-Prog? If answer sounds ''yes'', it would be nice if you could do some online portal with automatic chks correcting, for registered hex-prog users.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-06-03T06:50:40Z

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hi Mictrotronic crew,

it's all right with checksummed file, thanks. Should i correct chks in all files i wanted write with Hex-Prog? If answer sounds ''yes'', it would be nice if you could do some online portal with automatic chks correcting, for registered hex-prog users.

yes if you modify the original then you need to do checksum correction for it,we are working on this online portal for checksum correction.