Sarmad
2019-05-13T10:44:05Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Dear all,
This file has the steps of how to make ISTA-D works with Autohex II WVCI, These steps works for all hardware versions of Autohex II WVCI (HW1,HW2,and HW3)
Cheers
 Install ISTAGUI.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.

May I have the file please?
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-05-13T12:46:14Z
Originally Posted by: Sarmad 

Dear all,
This file has the steps of how to make ISTA-D works with Autohex II WVCI, These steps works for all hardware versions of Autohex II WVCI (HW1,HW2,and HW3)
Cheers

May I have the file please?

https://mega.nz/#F !DUtyxITD!Ua8axLYdyn0xOa2Luuj5yg

Willisodhiambo
2019-07-09T07:25:05Z
I have tried this and I can get ISTA to work but like many others not INPA. Inpa uses the OBD file so there must be some configuration needed to make inpa use the AH interface.

Anyway, I noticed that even in ISTA, voltage is not readable with AH interface so ABLs requiring ignition off and on will not work!

BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2019-07-09T13:13:02Z
All works withou problem , INPA too but You must set interface as PASSTHRU not OBD.
Originally Posted by: Willisodhiambo 

I have tried this and I can get ISTA to work but like many others not INPA. Inpa uses the OBD file so there must be some configuration needed to make inpa use the AH interface.
Anyway, I noticed that even in ISTA, voltage is not readable with AH interface so ABLs requiring ignition off and on will not work!

Will work , but You must manually confirm ignition, same as with STD:OBD.
Willisodhiambo
2019-07-11T09:46:23Z
I did that and selected passthrough in ediabas.ini but no luck. Maybe ill give it another go. Thanks
Willisodhiambo
2019-07-16T13:03:58Z
I have completely failed to make this work like I want it to with both ISTA and INPA!!

Maybe it is my ediabas version. Its the full type. Things I have tried

1. Install as per manual and change ediabas.ini using configurator - does not work
2. Copy Passthrud files into my ediabas excluding ediabas.ini - does not work
3. Copy whole of passthrud files into my ediabas bin folder replacing original files - ISTA works, INPA no
4. Delete my ediabas bin file and replace with passthrud bin file - Worked once, then I cant recall what I did, failed to work after

Crazy :)

I have my ediabas in C:/Ediabas so I did not change environment variables as that path already exists, I deleted the passthrud address there so that I continue using my main ediabas in C. I do not use ISTA Ediabas, it is deleted, I use the C ediabas. If anyone has an idea I would appreciate. Some things really frustrate!!
bratick
2019-07-16T17:40:10Z
When you have ista working change option i passthru and inpa gonna work
Willisodhiambo
2019-07-17T05:58:29Z
Originally Posted by: bratick 

When you have ista working change option i passthru and inpa gonna work

Change option where? In ediabas.ini? Already changed that to interface - = std:passthud

With that setting ista works but not inpa. Mind to share your ediabas bin folder I compare with mine?
singh336
2019-10-26T22:39:50Z
I've installed the ista software and everything in the tools folder - but when starting up ISTA it says "failed to start" check configuration
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-27T05:37:59Z
Originally Posted by: singh336 

I've installed the ista software and everything in the tools folder - but when starting up ISTA it says "failed to start" check configuration

you can contact support in skype for help with installation.
hojo29
2019-11-28T18:33:02Z

Dear all,
Cheers

Is there any instructions here?
Because this download is not working anymore.
Inpa, ISTA-D and ISTA-P are running with ICOM NEXT.
But would like to know how it is set up with Autohex 2.
cardiagcom
2019-11-29T17:22:42Z
Originally Posted by: hojo29 

Dear all,
Cheers

Is there any instructions here?
Because this download is not working anymore.
Inpa, ISTA-D, and ISTA-P are running with ICOM NEXT.
But would like to know how it is set up with Autohex 2.

Next time you must read carefully post, here you got
https://mega.nz/#F !DUtyxITD!Ua8axLYdyn0xOa2Luuj5yg

ljmtuning
2020-04-19T10:47:54Z
Hi guys new to autohex,can anybidy tell me if there's a download for ista p and othe bmw softwares compatable with ah interface,im currently downloading ista d from the above link,thankyou