mrxsys
  •  mrxsys
  • 54% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-08-15T04:26:00Z
Anyone successfully coded and programmed one of these on the bench?

I've tried everything I can think of and cannot get communication. Can read/write the isn I know the dme is good. From what I can see on diagrams the flexray connection should be pins 47-48 on the dme (2.0L) to 33-32 of the zgw… Can see the cas and zgw fine in the coding and programming screen but cannot see the dme..
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

alexkondraszow
2020-08-15T06:01:36Z
in MDG1 drivers programming is done through a different line than can L, H or flexray. The source may be the same in older drivers. I don't have time to check the scheme.REGARDS
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-08-15T07:45:52Z
Originally Posted by: mrxsys 

I've tried everything I can think of and cannot get communication. Can read/write the isn I know the dme is good. From what I can see on diagrams the flexray connection should be pins 47-48 on the dme (2.0L) to 33-32 of the zgw… Can see the cas and zgw fine in the coding and programming screen but cannot see the dme..

you need flex-ray communication for F series DME On bench.
mrxsys
  •  mrxsys
  • 54% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-08-15T17:34:13Z
 test.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2020-08-17T22:14:18Z

BMW MEVD17.2.4 needs Flexray. If you are sure of your connection then your ECU is not responding.
Reading DME ISN by factory mode doesn’t confirm that the ECU is responding.
mrxsys
  •  mrxsys
  • 54% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-08-19T14:53:36Z
Has anyone actually done one of these on the bench?

I know in theory how it is supposed to work, obviously my wiring between the zgw and cas has the correct flexray connection as I am able to see them in the programming screen, pull isn etc.

I have tried all wake up lines and have my flexray hooked up exactly to the diagram I posted, its 2 wires it shouldn't be complicated I know its correct. I'm more curious if anyone has ACTUALLY done one of these on the bench before...
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-08-20T06:26:30Z

Has anyone actually done one of these on the bench?

I know in theory how it is supposed to work, obviously my wiring between the zgw and cas has the correct flexray connection as I am able to see them in the programming screen, pull isn etc.

I have tried all wake up lines and have my flexray hooked up exactly to the diagram I posted, its 2 wires it shouldn't be complicated I know its correct. I'm more curious if anyone has ACTUALLY done one of these on the bench before...

maybe this will help you.
 fem and dme.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
mrxsys
  •  mrxsys
  • 54% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-08-29T12:39:54Z
I've done the FEM version on the bench already and it works fine. CAS 4 does not.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-10T06:18:18Z

I've done the FEM version on the bench already and it works fine. CAS 4 does not.

try to get CAS pin out using this website.
https://www.newtis.info/