obdsystems
2020-09-08T14:10:34Z
Hi

Question is what do i need to code a replacement CAS4 unit ?
I have one coming from dealer.

I only have Locksmith Lite package - and can i install BMW dealer software passthro ?

Really need to get outta this mess!
Thanks

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-09T05:56:42Z
Originally Posted by: obdsystems 

Hi

I only have Locksmith Lite package - and can i install BMW dealer software passthro ?

Thanks

hi,
Is it brand new CAS from dealer then you need to program it from indiv programming in Auothex , with lite package you can't do it need to upgrade to AHX005.
Best regards
ecu
  •  ecu
  • 60.4% (Friendly)
2020-10-28T15:22:51Z
Originally Posted by: obdsystems 

Hi

Thanks

make with ISTA or E-sys is easy, because you alreday get preprogramed CAS from a dealer. You will get igntion ON and just make next step with ISTA D

mbenztech
2020-10-29T02:14:48Z
If CAS is original from car and has never been messed with then you can just do it with ISTA+, as it already has all the needed infor pre-programmed. but better use Icom.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-10-29T06:21:42Z
Originally Posted by: mbenztech 

If CAS is original from car and has never been messed with then you can just do it with ISTA+, as it already has all the needed infor pre-programmed. but better use Icom.

programming can be done in autohex itself.