Noy
  •  Noy
  • 85.8% (Honored)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-09-18T17:25:56Z
Hello,

Need some help.
Does anyone know if a Radio in a Mini Cooper R56 2018 not playing sound, if it can be restore with a software update?
car was in showroom and radio was working oke.
after some weeks want to start car but battery was flat.
rechards battery and car start and radio work oke.
then week later start car again and radio turn on but no sound. for the rest everything work oke, only no sound.
switch the radio from a other mini (same year and options) into the one what is not working and radio work oke. (thus cables and fuses ect are oke).

asking myself if its something with coding?
anyone knows?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-19T07:13:21Z
Originally Posted by: Noy 

Hello,

Need some help.
Does anyone know if a Radio in a Mini Cooper R56 2018 not playing sound, if it can be restore with a software update?
then week later start car again and radio turn on but no sound. for the rest everything work oke, only no sound.
switch the radio from a other mini (same year and options) into the one what is not working and radio work oke. (thus cables and fuses ect are oke).

anyone knows?

you can try coding from indiv coding option in autohex.
ecu
  •  ecu
  • 60.4% (Friendly)
2020-10-28T15:23:53Z

Hello,

Need some help.

anyone knows?

with update will be fine
Noy
  •  Noy
  • 85.8% (Honored)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-10-28T17:03:32Z
Originally Posted by: ecu 

Hello,

Need some help.

anyone knows?

with update will be fine

update what?