bmchicago
2020-09-25T19:57:25Z
Hello,

I read E90 DME with HEXPROG in factory mode, there is no option to reset working hours?
I tried to use ISN Bootmode software with AutoHEX2, but my hardware does not support it.
Can any one reset working hours?

Thank you.
Roby
 BMW_MEVD17.2_D-FLASH _2020_09_25_12_28_28.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-26T06:21:31Z
Originally Posted by: bmchicago 

Hello,

I read E90 DME with HEXPROG in factory mode, there is no option to reset working hours?
I tried to use ISN Bootmode software with AutoHEX2, but my hardware does not support it.

Thank you.
Roby
 BMW_MEVD17.2_D-FLASH _2020_09_25_12_28_28.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.

hi,
you can do reset working hours in autohex in factory mode if you got HW4.please check the attached video link.

bmchicago
2020-09-26T06:46:03Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hello,

Thank you.
Roby

hi,
you can do reset working hours in autohex in factory mode if you got HW4.please check the attached video link.

Unfortunately i do not have HW4, i think i have HW3 or HW2. I thought Hexprog can reset working hours in Factory Mode? Is this not the case?
Do I need to contact support to reset working hours then?
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-27T05:39:36Z
you can upgrade your hardware to latest one by just paying the difference. please contact support to get the price details.
abc123
  •  abc123
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2020-09-28T03:56:58Z

Hello,

Thank you.
Roby

Here u go. 0hrs.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.

bmchicago
2020-09-28T22:20:41Z
Originally Posted by: abc123 

Hello,

Thank you.
Roby

Thank you for your help. I ended up finding a matching CAS with the correct power class as AutoHEX2 support does not want to assist without purchasing newer hardware first.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-29T06:24:26Z

Hello,

Thank you.
Roby

Thank you for your help. I ended up finding a matching CAS with the correct power class as AutoHEX2 support does not want to assist without purchasing newer hardware first.

you can't do it with your old hardware2 at least if you had HW3 you can do it in ISN boot mode ,also we don't support editing from file can do only via software that's why we are not able to help with the file.
sakis
2021-01-13T19:40:10Z

Hello,

Thank you.
Roby

you can't do it with your old hardware2 at least if you had HW3 you can do it in ISN boot mode ,also we don't support editing from file can do only via software that's why we are not able to help with the file.

Hello but HW2 has also DME ISN BY BOOT MODE why must have HW3?
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-01-14T05:32:57Z
sorry its not supported in old HW2.
sakis
2021-01-14T06:57:14Z

Sorry for asking again HW3 is new and HW2 is old what are you meaning with that?
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-01-14T07:41:06Z
Originally Posted by: sakis 

Sorry for asking again HW3 is new and HW2 is old what are you meaning with that?

HW 2 is really old version hardware of autohex , older than 5 years. Its now HW4 since 3 years.
sakis
2021-01-14T07:55:32Z

HW 2 is really old version hardware of autohex , older than 5 years. Its now HW4 since 3 years.

So if I order now ahx with Ahx002 package can I reset working hours of dme's(the package includes isn boot manager)
Thank you for your time...
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-01-14T11:31:41Z

So if I order now ahx with Ahx002 package can I reset working hours of dme's(the package includes isn boot manager)
Thank you for your time...

there is no need to use boot mode anymore you just need to upgrade you hardware to latest one you can do it in factory mode. please contact support for more details.