oocars
  •  oocars
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-10-02T20:01:15Z
Hi everyone,
Just bought my 1st Autohex for 2 cars I’ve got in my garage.

Car 1: 2008 E70 3.0sd ( Water damaged ECU [Dead] )
PROBLEM: Bought the car few weeks ago but didn’t close the bonnet properly and the ECU got submerged for about 6 weeks during the lockdown, so completely dead. Still have original working CAS & Key.

ACTION TAKEN SO FAR: I got a CAS, DDE, KEY Kit from eBay and installed in car, so car starts but can’t shift out of park due to EGS security. I also have a lot of faults popping, ABS, SOS.....

WHAT NEXT: Should I leave donor CAS & DDE & align with EGS? If so, do I change/reset EGS ISN or write EGS ISN to CAS & code DDE?
Or
Should I connect original CAS & write DDE ISN to CAS & reset EGS and code DDE.
Or
Is there a different way to do it? Any solution that will allow EGS sync & clear fault codes that were not present before DDE damage.

Car 2: 2011 E84 X1( Replacement engine & Gearbox( [N47 to N47N] [X-Drive to S-Drive] )

PROBLEM : Bought an X1 without an engine (N47) & Gearbox. I still have original CAS, KEY & DDE (Different for donor engine)

ACTION TAKEN SO FAR: Bought a damaged 3 series with N47N engine and installed engine, Gearbox, CAS & DDE.
I had to replace DDE & CAS as DDE was completely different wiring and sockets.
Car drives perfect but I have ABS, KOMBI and VTG errors because it’s no longer XDRIVE, and also have mileage from donor car and the dot next to it.

WHAT NEXT: I need to get rid of ABS errors, reset mileage & get rid of the dot.
Should I install original CAS and write DDE ISN & code DDE?

Or

Should I write original CAS ISN to donor CAS & DDE?

Many thanks for reading through my problems. All comments/criticism is all appreciated.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-10-03T07:28:21Z
hi,
you can contact support via skype (microtronik@outlook.com) or whatsapp (+971555827622) they can help you with tech questions. regarding your query for the E70 for replacing dme you don't need to replace the full sent you can just read ISN from Used DME and write to CAS then do sync for EGS from isn manager option 3 as it is 6HP egs and when it comes to second car we need to see the faults in car. so please contact support they will guide you with the steps.