keyproggdynia
2020-10-05T18:42:36Z
why after finishing the operation of ah4 the flexray bus is blocked, you have to wait until the car goes to sleep (15 minutes) then you can use other tools. solve this problem
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-10-06T06:06:31Z
Originally Posted by: keyproggdynia 

why after finishing the operation of ah4 the flexray bus is blocked, you have to wait until the car goes to sleep (15 minutes) then you can use other tools. solve this problem

what was the car?
keyproggdynia
2020-10-06T07:08:53Z
this happens every time i finish work with ah4. every bmw i have worked with
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-10-06T07:24:33Z

this happens every time i finish work with ah4. every bmw i have worked with

what operation done in autohex.
keyproggdynia
2020-10-06T08:18:29Z
just enter the programming and coding options
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-10-06T08:24:22Z

just enter the programming and coding options

no such issue with our software.
keyproggdynia
2020-10-06T08:45:33Z
is.read the car. finish work with ah4, connect e.g. esys or other tool that communicates via flexray. you won't be able to connect until the car falls asleep. same as ista + diagnostics by enet.
Milkyway
2020-10-06T11:10:33Z
Hello!

When you connect a car for example via Icom and you want to switch to an ethernet connection you have to let the car sleep for a while so the ZGW (FEM_GW/BDCGW) can reset. After some minutes you can connect your ethernet cable. That's a normal behavior and has nothing to do with Authex. You can also disconnect the battery for 10 seconds, this will help in the same way.

CU Oliver
e46M3dave
2020-10-22T11:59:45Z
Originally Posted by: Milkyway 

Hello!

When you connect a car for example via Icom and you want to switch to an ethernet connection you have to let the car sleep for a while so the ZGW (FEM_GW/BDCGW) can reset. After some minutes you can connect your ethernet cable. That's a normal behavior and has nothing to do with Authex. You can also disconnect the battery for 10 seconds, this will help in the same way.

CU Oliver

This is correct as I have used AH4 for few years and other BMW factory tools such as INPA, NCS, WinKFPT and ESYS and I can agree this is the normal cycle behavior. ISTA has procedures and ABL test plans that require vehicle to sleep prior to concluding tests. Their is a reason why this needs to be done.