Joeyoshea
2020-10-30T21:03:39Z
Hi everyone I’m new to this so bare with me iv a 2009 Volkswagen Golf 2.0 tdi with a edc17 cp14 that someone had tryed to clone the ecu and now it’s a no coms is there anyway around this or is it easier to get a secondhand ecu it was Chinese tool they used that caused the damage
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-10-31T07:36:54Z
Originally Posted by: Joeyoshea 

Hi everyone I’m new to this so bare with me iv a 2009 Volkswagen Golf 2.0 tdi with a edc17 cp14 that someone had tryed to clone the ecu and now it’s a no coms is there anyway around this or is it easier to get a secondhand ecu it was Chinese tool they used that caused the damage

hi,
if you have backup file for the ECU you can try to restore that, also we want to know what error you are getting on Hextag while reading ecu. you can contact our support via skype/WhatsApp.
Joeyoshea
2020-11-02T12:03:43Z
Hi ya tryed back up file error code is no response from ecu, please check wiring -Ref: 972- iv powered it up on a separate bench and still her no coms
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-03T06:36:17Z
Originally Posted by: Joeyoshea 

Hi ya tryed back up file error code is no response from ecu, please check wiring -Ref: 972- iv powered it up on a separate bench and still her no coms

Please make sure your connections are correct this error means no communication with ECU. please contact support.