ajues
  •  ajues
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-11-28T01:48:33Z
Hi team!

I am having trouble with reading ISN from DME Bosch 7 643 312-01.

I tried to read it with MEVD 17.24, it gave me error message that check connection. (when I clicked "read", I can hear clicking sound from DME but failed in the end)

I am using 12V 2.5a power supplier. I tried with 12V 2a as recommended but no luck.

Can anyone please help me? I need help desperately :(

I believe I hooked up the cable as it should be. and Autohex2 updated as of today. Tech support team isn't available on Friday, and now I'm stuck 🙂
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-28T08:00:34Z
Originally Posted by: ajues 

Hi team!

I am having trouble with reading ISN from DME Bosch 7 643 312-01.

I tried to read it with MEVD 17.24, it gave me error message that check connection. (when I clicked "read", I can hear clicking sound from DME but failed in the end)

I am using 12V 2.5a power supplier. I tried with 12V 2a as recommended but no luck.

Can anyone please help me? I need help desperately :(

I believe I hooked up the cable as it should be. and Autohex2 updated as of today. Tech support team isn't available on Friday, and now I'm stuck :)

Hi,
i believe already tech team contact you.
ajues
  •  ajues
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-11-28T10:42:03Z
Hi Team

Yes, you been helping me great!!!!

I will buy one DME for my backup and test on it to clarify if it is my Autohex problem or it is DME Autohex can't do it with factory mode. I will update you!!!!

Have a good weekend now!
ajues
  •  ajues
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-11-29T03:30:03Z
Okay,

I have found a guy in my area also using Hexprog Cloning package and he was able to do reading ISN for the above DME.

I bought another DME unit and I have tested with my Aotuhex ISN Factory mode. And unfortunately it doesn't work.

I have tested cable (from the tip of each cable to each socket) and they were good.

So I am about to conclude that it is either:

1. Autohex2 is not able to do it for MEVD17.24 reading
2. My Autohex2 tool is not working properly?

This is other issues,
my Autohex2 can't establish CAS2 OBD communication, I have tested three different cars and no luck ( I have other tools doing CAS2 so I know it is not the cars problem)
-CAS2 lost all key.
-tried with emergency light on.

Is anyone willing to share some experiences similar to my issues above?
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-29T06:50:40Z
Originally Posted by: ajues 

Okay,

I have found a guy in my area also using Hexprog Cloning package and he was able to do reading ISN for the above DME.

I bought another DME unit and I have tested with my Aotuhex ISN Factory mode. And unfortunately it doesn't work.

I have tested cable (from the tip of each cable to each socket) and they were good.

So I am about to conclude that it is either:

1. Autohex2 is not able to do it for MEVD17.24 reading
2. My Autohex2 tool is not working properly?

This is other issues,
my Autohex2 can't establish CAS2 OBD communication, I have tested three different cars and no luck ( I have other tools doing CAS2 so I know it is not the cars problem)
-CAS2 lost all key.
-tried with emergency light on.

Is anyone willing to share some experiences similar to my issues above?

our team already informed you how to test on CAS2 car. Please proceed with teach team guidelines they give you on WhatsApp .
ajues
  •  ajues
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-11-29T07:41:19Z
Yes, you been great!!!!

I will test it and will update!! 🙂