Eddy
  •  Eddy
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-11-29T17:18:38Z
I had the strangest thing yesterday after programming f13 6 series spare key.
The cas4 unit was with EWS not active. after unlocking the cas4 unit I performed reset procedure and all looked well with no faults.
The customer checked the electronic seats and the buttons were operating in reverse. Pulling forward would go backward and pulling backwards would go forward.
I tried to code and flash the seat modules no luck.
Ended up using IstaD to reprogramme the seats which helped.
Previously I had done F10 with ews not active and ended with mirror control buttons switched and lock unlock buttons same on the panel.

Anyone had similar experience ?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-30T07:05:25Z
Originally Posted by: Eddy 

I had the strangest thing yesterday after programming f13 6 series spare key.
The cas4 unit was with EWS not active. after unlocking the cas4 unit I performed reset procedure and all looked well with no faults.
The customer checked the electronic seats and the buttons were operating in reverse. Pulling forward would go backward and pulling backwards would go forward.
I tried to code and flash the seat modules no luck.
Ended up using IstaD to reprogramme the seats which helped.
Previously I had done F10 with ews not active and ended with mirror control buttons switched and lock unlock buttons same on the panel.

Anyone had similar experience ?

did you check fault codes on car?
Eddy
  •  Eddy
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-11-30T12:51:52Z
I did check fault codes before performing the Task. One more thing that happen was that cas4 did not have codding so I had to flash it after making keys.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-30T14:22:18Z
Originally Posted by: Eddy 

I did check fault codes before performing the Task. One more thing that happen was that cas4 did not have codding so I had to flash it after making keys.

ok even after you program it from indiv programming it still persist?
Eddy
  •  Eddy
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-11-30T14:25:31Z
Yes it still persists.
I had to initialise with ista both seat modules and it all went back to normal.