ajues
  •  ajues
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-12-02T07:03:21Z
Hi,

I was working on programming F10 520i M series, CAS4+ (EWS5 Active). Long story short, the owner has a working key that is 434mhz HUF5663 written on the back of the remote.

I have used Chinese remote claiming working for the car which turned out it is not compatible.

I also used another Chinese parts I bought from an experienced Autohex user mechanic in my area claiming he has been using this part all the time and was working fine.

I tried like 5 different remotes and non of them are working ( can start the car by placing the remote to steering wheel but not proximity function and remote), The owner's original remote is still working all good.

I tested frequency of original one and it shows solid 433.92 FSK.
-every time press a button, it shows 433.92FSK
For those chines ones, changing between 433.19 FSK and 434.63 ASK.
-everytime press a button, it shows both 433.19 FSK and 434.63 ASK

The behavior of chinese remote is normal? I am just not lucky enough to find the right one?
Or the right chinese remote would act like original frequency?

Is there anyone can give me any tips to get the right remote for this car?

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-12-02T08:43:13Z
Originally Posted by: ajues 

Hi,

I was working on programming F10 520i M series, CAS4+ (EWS5 Active). Long story short, the owner has a working key that is 434mhz HUF5663 written on the back of the remote.

I have used Chinese remote claiming working for the car which turned out it is not compatible.

I also used another Chinese parts I bought from an experienced Autohex user mechanic in my area claiming he has been using this part all the time and was working fine.

I tried like 5 different remotes and non of them are working ( can start the car by placing the remote to steering wheel but not proximity function and remote), The owner's original remote is still working all good.

I tested frequency of original one and it shows solid 433.92 FSK.
-every time press a button, it shows 433.92FSK
For those chines ones, changing between 433.19 FSK and 434.63 ASK.
-everytime press a button, it shows both 433.19 FSK and 434.63 ASK

The behavior of chinese remote is normal? I am just not lucky enough to find the right one?
Or the right chinese remote would act like original frequency?

Is there anyone can give me any tips to get the right remote for this car?

this is a very common issue in bad quality keys, you can reset keys in hextag and try to reprogram it again.
ajues
  •  ajues
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-12-02T08:46:51Z
oh!!!
Thanks! I will try them!!!!! and let you know!
Eddy
  •  Eddy
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
2020-12-02T12:44:45Z
Just buy used BMW remote and renew.