Gora_aks
  •  Gora_aks
  • 70.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2016-10-19T16:23:20Z
hi im having trouble doing firmware downgrade on cas , while autohex busy reflashing the software closes by itself , now ignition wont come on so i cant get vehicle order to program , any help guys ?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2016-10-19T16:33:49Z
Are you sure that the software closed by itself? How many times you have tested CAS firmware before, I bet it has never happened before.
Before you do anything, check laptop USB, check your usb cable, and the WVCI usb connector too.
After you are sure all are OK, you can let Autohex II communicate with the CAS/FRM by waking up the car! for example, open the door, close it, then start testing.
Gora_aks
  •  Gora_aks
  • 70.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2016-10-20T06:53:15Z
yes i have used this function before with ease and never experiance this ,i will check and report
Gora_aks
  •  Gora_aks
  • 70.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2016-10-20T12:05:50Z
while writing flash data it just drops voltage on pc program and says not responding IMG_9152.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Autohex_II_BMW
2016-10-20T15:00:17Z
Have you checked your USB connections?
This problem comes from your USB. (Laptop USB connector, USB cable, or Autohex II USB connector)
Again, Please make sure they all are fine ( I am sure there is a problem in one of them)