emreoez
  •  emreoez
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-02-18T19:52:11Z
Hello Guys,
got an F20 Manual Transmission with DEAD FEM.

Ordered an used one, Unlocked it with Option no Key, afterwards entered Correct VIN,ISN,FA, relearned Original Keys from Car and last but not least i used VIRGIN ELV File from Forum/Support.
Then flashed in Car to newest I-Level. Everything seemed fine, i could start the Car, Ignition, no Problems.

BUT THEN
On Day 2, i am able to unlock the car, but i get no Ignition, so cannot start. FEM only throws one Fault Code "0x8043A3 Elektrische Lenksäulenverriegelung (ELV): ELV-SG - Fehler H-Brücke".
I tried another ELV which i virginized but still the same thing.

Whats happening here?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2021-02-20T08:34:04Z
hi,
please make sure you write the elv virgin file to the elv eeprom correct. try read again the elv eeprom and make sure that.
emreoez
  •  emreoez
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-02-20T09:33:22Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

hi,
please make sure you write the elv virgin file to the elv eeprom correct. try read again the elv eeprom and make sure that.

its 100% correct, checked many times. still no unlocking of ELV -> therefore no ignition.
Tombo
2021-03-10T21:50:00Z
reset fem with option 3 in autohex. Like no key no isn. Then adjust isn and do new key. Reset elv with the file provided and everything will work.
Justin
  •  Justin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2021-03-29T18:45:27Z
Hi guys

I’m having the same issue after loading the virgin file onto the 95040 ELV chip. Unlocked used fem with option 3, swapped all data and info over. Still getting ‘ELV hardware fault’.
Support thought it might be an issue with the actual ELV, but I have now tried another unit, written the file, exactly the same issue ‘ELV hardware fault.
The FEM has been fully programmed and coded.
I have done several of these for manual cars now without any problems, so I’m not sure what the issue is.
Anyone have any ideas?
Pro Diagnostic Solutions
2021-05-27T19:57:26Z
can anyone pm me virgin elv file please

thanks
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-05-28T10:18:31Z
Originally Posted by: Pro Diagnostic Solutions 

can anyone pm me virgin elv file please

thanks

https://www.microtronik..../posts/t1080-Bmw-f30-elv