Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
Offline Burch Motor Works  
#1 Posted : 15 March 2021 10:56:24(UTC)
Burch Motor Works

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Guys,
Got an E60 with a strange fault. Airbag warning light on. Fault keeps returning when vehicle has gone to sleep for Driver seat belt buckle, open circuit - 9891. Along with intermittent internal control unit faults for various satellites on the sim - airbag system.
Wiring/ resistance all been checked, seat belt buckle and left pillar satellite SBSL has been replaced. But fault still remains.
I have tried to code out the seat belt function from the SBSL. Also tried to code out airbag light on the SIM but unable to find it.
Contacted support, but they did not seem interested in helping remotely and send youtube airbag videos, but applies to F series, not E60.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help remotely code out this fault or airbag warning light if possible?
Happy to pay for a fix.
Thanks

e60 airbag light 1.jpg (163kb) downloaded 16 time(s). e60 airbag light 2.jpg (111kb) downloaded 16 time(s). E60 ISTA 1.jpg (135kb) downloaded 19 time(s). E60 ISTA 2.jpg (143kb) downloaded 17 time(s). e60 airbag light 3.jpg (152kb) downloaded 17 time(s). e60 airbag light 4.jpg (174kb) downloaded 16 time(s).
Sponsor
HexTag/HexProg tool is the ultimate tool for Ecu Cloning/Ecu Tuning including MDG1 Ecu Cloning/MDG1 Ecu Tuning, BDM Read/write, Key renew and EEPROM Reset

Click here on HexTag for more info about HexProg Software

Offline CipiCip  
#2 Posted : 15 March 2021 12:48:46(UTC)
CipiCip

Romania

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 15 post(s)
You must contact support when you have problems with autohex tool...not when you are not able to repair or diagnostic a car...
Have you got it?
I think you should delete that mention...THEY DID NOT SEEM INTERESTED TO ....to what?
To do your job?
thanks 1 user thanked CipiCip for this useful post.
Offline Autohex_II_BMW  
#3 Posted : 15 March 2021 23:08:52(UTC)
Autohex_II_BMW

Groups: Moderator
United Arab Emirates

Was thanked: 1410 time(s) in 750 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Burch Motor Works Go to Quoted Post
Hi Guys,
Got an E60 with a strange fault. Airbag warning light on. Fault keeps returning when vehicle has gone to sleep for Driver seat belt buckle, open circuit - 9891. Along with intermittent internal control unit faults for various satellites on the sim - airbag system.
Wiring/ resistance all been checked, seat belt buckle and left pillar satellite SBSL has been replaced. But fault still remains.
I have tried to code out the seat belt function from the SBSL. Also tried to code out airbag light on the SIM but unable to find it.
Contacted support, but they did not seem interested in helping remotely and send youtube airbag videos, but applies to F series, not E60.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help remotely code out this fault or airbag warning light if possible?
Happy to pay for a fix.
Thanks

e60 airbag light 1.jpg (163kb) downloaded 16 time(s). e60 airbag light 2.jpg (111kb) downloaded 16 time(s). E60 ISTA 1.jpg (135kb) downloaded 19 time(s). E60 ISTA 2.jpg (143kb) downloaded 17 time(s). e60 airbag light 3.jpg (152kb) downloaded 17 time(s). e60 airbag light 4.jpg (174kb) downloaded 16 time(s).

sorry to inform our team has limitation in helping with manual coding via teamviewer, you need to check the options and do the editing part. The F series video has been sent just as a reference for the manual coding option.
thanks 1 user thanked Autohex_II_BMW for this useful post.
#4 Posted : 16 March 2021 01:06:57(UTC)
Burch Motor Works

United Kingdom

Thank you for your reply Autohex. This wasn't a dig at you guys, you've helped me out plenty in the past!

If anyone on here is able to help me with this it would be appreciated.
Thanks
thanks 1 user thanked Burch Motor Works for this useful post.
Offline roxetteer  
#5 Posted : 16 March 2021 01:46:26(UTC)
roxetteer

Greece

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Give me teamviewer I can help you sort this out...
thanks 2 users thanked roxetteer for this useful post.
#6 Posted : 16 March 2021 03:20:25(UTC)
Burch Motor Works

United Kingdom

PM Sent