mircea13
2021-03-16T17:49:41Z
Hi guys!

I'm facing a very weird problem with an x6 e71 from 2008. the egs has been changed and i've tried to read isn from donor egs and write is to cas. cas is cas3+ 0l15y not istap+ version. if i change the egs isn in cas the car won't start and on dde there is dtc 4a63 EWS tampering. can some one point me in the right direction ? i've tried all sorts of combinations , like setting ews egs not active, write original cas3 eep dump and perform cas dde alignament and so on. if i change egs isn in cas the dtc 4a63 aprears and i can't perform cas dde sync. please help. Thanks!
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

CipiCip
2021-03-16T18:57:07Z
Reset isn in gearbox using autohex
Simple as that
abc123
  •  abc123
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2021-03-17T04:41:26Z
Read and save original EGS ISN from CAS (read eeprom) / Read ISN from EGS / Put ISN from EGS into CAS / Unlock EGS BUT DO NOT SYNC WITH CAS (do not turn the key ON) / Thake CAS out and read EEPROM again / change EGS ISN to original / put CAS back into the car / now sync with EGS (just turn the key ON) / re sync CAS with DME is needed
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-03-17T06:59:25Z
Originally Posted by: mircea13 

Hi guys!

I'm facing a very weird problem with an x6 e71 from 2008. the egs has been changed and i've tried to read isn from donor egs and write is to cas. cas is cas3+ 0l15y not istap+ version. if i change the egs isn in cas the car won't start and on dde there is dtc 4a63 EWS tampering. can some one point me in the right direction ? i've tried all sorts of combinations , like setting ews egs not active, write original cas3 eep dump and perform cas dde alignament and so on. if i change egs isn in cas the dtc 4a63 aprears and i can't perform cas dde sync. please help. Thanks!

Don't change CAS ISN return back original CAS ISN as it is , then go to ISN manager option3 to reset EGS OBD and proceed with the steps. Its simple and easy steps.