Burch Motor Works
2021-06-22T13:29:41Z
Hi chaps,

Is it possible to program new remotes into G-series FEM/ BDC at all?
Been asked to do an X3 G01. But not sure if it is available on autohex/ hextag yet?

Thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2021-06-23T05:42:25Z
Originally Posted by: Burch Motor Works 

Hi chaps,

Is it possible to program new remotes into G-series FEM/ BDC at all?
Been asked to do an X3 G01. But not sure if it is available on autohex/ hextag yet?

Thanks

sorry G series key programming is not supported yet. Only solution is dealer.
Burch Motor Works
2021-06-23T09:39:32Z
Thank you for the confirmation.

Please can you guys work on adding G-series soon, they're getting older now so we'll see lots more coming through!

Thanks
karol
2021-06-23T21:13:23Z
hi as in the title ... after programming g30 17 r. auto from korea. I was forced to program bdc gw and body..programming passed only the second time..after the whole operation the key stopped working ... or rather it does not open and close the car..the car fires after applying the key to the column..I made all the options that it gives mi ista ... unchanged still does not work, ista will wake the key as 255 number. autohex support claims that it is not possible .. but I have already had a few cases of cars from the Korean market that the keys stopped working _ they were Fxx series so there was no problem with them restarting .. now there is a problem in the G series ... Do you have any hints? what can I do?
Autohex support sends me here ..
now I have to buy the key in ASO and pay for it myself although autohex has broken ..
before programming, the key operated correctly after autohex and programming no longer ...
hint please, maybe someone had such a problem